Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?
Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.
We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.
We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.
What can we offer?
- A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
- More explosions.
- Citadels with clone bays.
- Some moons for ISK printing.
- Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.
What should you bring?
- A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
- A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
- Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
- A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
- A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.
If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.