Old pilot rejoining eve

Hello

Im a returning player looking for a mature corp with understanding that i have not played for a few years and also i have gotten kids so im not online 24/7

Whit that said im a + 40mil sp pilot i can fly every minmatar ship from fregat to dreadnought

Im trained to fly ships and shoot

Im looking for guidance to get started again
And get them isk rolling in again

I am self sufficient but i dont mind learning the new tricks

I offer a loyal pilot i fight for my friends and im not afraid of losing a ship

What do i like to do im not sure aslong there is isk and shooting involved im game

Mining is not my cup of tea
Ive always traded

Hope this sounds interesting

Blessings
Actoo

Hello Actoo,

I see you’re not interested in mining with isn’t an issue, we run regular mission grinding sessions and PVP runs as well :smiley:

Come have a chat on our Discord if you like.

Here is our recruitment shpeal :smiley:

The Wolves of War is an up and coming industrial and PVE corp looking for pilots of all skill levels and experience.

What we have to offer:

Orca boosts.
Access to low tax refineries, factories, and research labs.
The Wolves of War fleet doctrine.
Limited SRP.
Helpful advice and assistance for newer players.
Our corp activities include:

Regular mining fleets.
Mission running.
WH sleeper runs.
Small gang PVP roams.
Future plans:

Incursions.
If you are interested we can be contacted by our public channel Wolves Pub or on our discord https://discord.gg/kV4zAVe2

We love to see new faces in our channels and are more than happy to answer questions of new players outside the corp.

Lets all get spacerich!

Fly safe o7

Howdy Actoo,

You might want to take a look at what we have to offer.

Please see our forum official EVE Online forum post here.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

LeVa MagloN / Alex
President
Republic of US

Cap alt required, we have plenty of old and younger players (youngest is 21, eldest is idk like 40s)

PVP primarily ofc, but we have ways of making dank isk too

Hey bud, welcome back to losing at Eve like the rest of us. We’re a C4 corp with a C4 and C3 static. We’d love to meet ya and maybe fly with you. Give our advert a read when you have a minute and let me know if you have any questions.

-Teh bear

Hey, @Actoo! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of mining, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but later in our low sec home, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old miners - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, GFs and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

I trained all minmatar first and have always traded as well. I think we have a good home for you…contact me in game.

Check us out. Old cats :slight_smile:

Hello Actoo

Which TZ are you in? Which areas of space are you looking into?

Delve can offer a good mix of PVE and PVP. We fly as part of the Imperium, dabbling in many aspects of what New Eden has to offer.

Good luck with your search!

o/
Frank

Hello mate!

Have a look at our ingame channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ then join us on Discord.

Be great to hear from you.

Sjup

Your gameplay suits well into pretty much everyne in our corp.

We welcome families to get involved with Eve, and mothers and fathers to take a break from families!

Have a look,

Link

Kiam

Hey there Actoo!

Happy to see that you are returning to Eve! CI is looking for pilots, new, returning or veteran. Please take a look at our ad ([Sov Null] Cypherdyne Industries (CI) seeking new and veteran pilots for PVP and Indy!) and if you are interested, please ping myself or one of our leadership.

Thanks and good luck in you search!

Moose!

Offering all aspects of Null life, and always willing to help a bro get back into the game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.