Old Player coming back

not looking anymore going to stay solo thanks anyways

Strong US/EU, tons of small gang PvP.

Saska Dax > new HS alliance recruiting corps /combat/ indy pilots you might like to check us out

1 Like

Hey gillopi,

Just wanted to let you know SBBAL is recruiting! With many options for PVP within our ranks and plenty of options for making isk as well I think we’d be what you’re looking for.

Join our discord and shoot me a message if you have any questions in the pub chat. I’d be down to chat anytime.

cheers,
Milli o7

1 Like

Hello gillopi,

I believe we may be the group for you. The Random Tangent R-TAN is a member of a brand new alliance called Aurora Tandem Federation -ATF-. we are currently members of WinterCo. and enjoy ratting and mining space. There are fleet fights every night and our group is really active in coalition fights. If you have any questions message me in game. hope to see you in Space.

Regards,
Prisoner No14

1 Like

Bokbok @gillopi,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

bump still looking

1 Like

Hey we need more in that tz :slight_smile:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Hey mate glad to see people comming back give us a look

1 Like

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

Member of the Wrecking Machine

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace T4/T5
■ Triglavian invasions [specialized]
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian T1/T2 industry
■ Triglavian mining
■ Moon mining
■ Structure removal

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.!

1 Like

We are very much getting started as far as corp goes, but would you ever consider living in a WH?

1 Like

Hey dude, Sub Inc. Is looking for another guy to fill a role here in our small gang pvp group. We are a wormhole corp, but we would like to talk with you. Jump in discord now and let’s talk.

1 Like

well maybe i will wait can pass the back ground checks it seems

1 Like

still looking maybe a mining corp be more my speed maybe less paranoia in them types of corps even take high sec if you got them new moon mining things

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Requim Eternal.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning ability (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Hi @gillopi,

We are primarily USTZ-based corp, but we do have some AU representation. I’d like to invite you to check out our ad to see if this sounds like something you would be interested in and come have a chat with us on discord to see if it’s a good fit for us to fly together.

Hey @Akasha_Prime we might interest you.

We always have enough activity you can usually jump in anytime for some quick content.

Mostly older or experienced players, few newer guys sprinkled in.

Anything from dropping rorqs in 0.0 to evicting WHs.

We have our hands in almost everything when it comes to PvP, and lot of resources to support you and your play style.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/ustz-pvp-corp-ocupi

Give us a look.

1 Like

Thanks @Donavon_Irish, but I think you tagged the wrong character. I am here to give @gillopi an opportunity to work with us, but taking a look at your board, I’d like to extend the invitation to you as well.

By joining the Voidstalker Heresy, you would be joining a group of experienced pilots who understand that real life comes first and that eve is a game, so we keep it fun, but we also have plenty of opportunities for more serious players to get all that they want out of EVE.

We have an advanced discord bot to assist with recruitment and automate notifications and is fully integrated with zkillboard.com and fleet-up.com.

By the look of your board, we operate close to each other, so it’s only a matter of time until we run into each other. No matter what you choose, content is good and it’s all a game. Feel free to join our discord to chat more. Fly safe.

1 Like

Hello gillopi

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a small independent corporation that is growing day by day. We currently average about 50 to 60 people in the EU, 25 to 30 in the USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well. We had 20 on AU Time the other day so this time zone is growing and you can help us with this.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 2 content headquarters within The Metropolis area of Minmitar space. The headquarters act like a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE

Daily Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers, we also about to launch a salvage and loot buyback program.

Industrial

Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library and of course, we run an Ore Buyback and Sell program

PVP

Daily low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance or move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.

Eric Shang

industry not pvp focus think you can pvp but not my focus