Old player LF a new home!

With my corp shutting down its time for me to look for a new home and great people to fly with and call spaceship family! I am looking to get back into my long time roots of small gang pvp/roams. I would prefer to stay away from large coalition type stuff as my last corp joined one and it kinda burned me out after awhile. Discord/TS3 isnt a issue but i would prefer not to have to maintain 7+ different comms. I am a primarily USTZ player but will usually log on at all times of the day/night on a daily basis.

my main (this toon) is a 110mil sp pvp/combat focused subcap toon and my alt is a 85 mil panther/capital pilot (minmatar specialized).

Any questions feel free to eve mail me ingame or on this thread! Ty for your time to browse this and potential interest!.

You joined your current corp two days ago?

i was in my last corp for a year. it is currently dissolving as the ceo has thrown in the reigns and decided to disband the corp. currently both my toons are sitting in npc corps and im using the offtime to consolidate assets scattered around from 14 years of playing eve on and off lol.

god damn my eyesight is bad holy crap
I read on evewho 2019 instead of 2018. :facepalm: I’m a very tired human being today.

I’ll put my readers on next time. If you are interested tho my corp is recruiting. I’ll link the ad below. We do have a public discord to chat in if you have any questions.

o/ Armslave! My name is Davak Kateelo and I am a director in Critical Horizon, a C4<C3/C4 wormhole corporation. Your ad was a bit vague about where you were looking to end up; but if you like small gang PVP then IMO wormholes are the best place for you in the game.

We are a recently established group currently consisting of 15-20 real people, based in USTZ (with good coverage from Coast to Coast) as well as a couple people who do shift work, a gentleman who is stationed in South Korea for the time being, and the odd aussie or two! We also have several guys in your same boat; over 100 mill SP and Eve vets, but are coming back after a long time away. Having multiple people in that position is actually pretty nice, because they can all work with one another to help fill in the gaps and get up to speed that much faster.

We tend to do a good mix of small gang flying (no fc per se, just manual pilot your ship and call when you have tackle, etc) and traditional wormhole fleets (cloaky hunting, heavy armor brawls, etc with FC calling the shots/a logi wing, etc…). However as opposed to null, even in a more traditional fleet every fleet member counts way more due to size/mass limitations, and general piloting competence tends to be higher.

Culturally we are not risk averse at all ; but we look to be competitive mainly by avoiding silly mistakes and learning after every engagement. We are not looking for people who are ‘edgelords’ in coms, but there is a good amount of meme-ing and friendly ■■■■ talking happening on a daily basis. IRL comes first (as with any good corp) as we are mostly all in our early 30’s with families, and consequently we tend to look for pilots that are at that maturity level.

If this sounds interesting to you, check out our recruitment ad here and/or hit us up on discord here! When you join the server just ping “@recruiter” and someone will be with you shortly.

I look forward to speaking with you, good luck with your corporation search!

o7

Davak Kateelo

Hey armslave,

My name is Rex Azzholes, CEO of a PvP corp called Bounty Contracting Ltd. We are actively looking for dedicated capsuleers to join our ranks. We are a mostly US TZ operating corp although we are building our EU TZ as well. We only ask that our members be on TS3 when they are online and active.

Our corp is very friendly and full of knowledgeable guys. We are apart of the alliance Shoot First so we always have some sort of content going on so whatever your play style is im sure we have something for you. We also hold control of our own personal low sec system that is great for pulling in resources such as ice, moon goo, and some really decent ores if you have an indy alt and want to make a little extra isk on the side.

Once we are comfortable with our members we also have access to WH space for ratting to make isk and PI if you need. But this access is only handed out after a trial period within corp. If you are interested in trying us out please reach out to me in game. In game name is just as it is here, Rex Azzholes. Take care and hopefully we can offer what you are in search of for your new home!

Regards,
Rex Azzholes
CEO Bounty Contracting Ltd.

Hello armslave,

I believe we may be the group for you. The Random Tangent R-TAN is a member of a brand new alliance called Aurora Tandem Federation -ATF-. we are currently members of WinterCo. and enjoy ratting and mining space. There are fleet fights every night and our group is really active in coalition fights. If you have any questions message me in game. hope to see you in Space.

Regards,
Prisoner No14

Bokbok @armslave,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

Might be a good fit for us, small PvP group with a ton of PvP content.

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

The War Effort requires many skill-sets. We will need industry & combat pilots. We can find a role for you to play, everyone plays their part.

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Honey Instead of Vinegar (Meaning we use incentives instead of a deterrent |

We will PAY for Op Attendance not punish absence)

✦ Gamification | Utilizing Video Games For Real World Benefits (Ask Me More)

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

✦ Content Creation Team (In The Works, Ask Me More)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

Apply Today
or join the public chat if you have any questions

o/

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

Established Team Oriented Corp in Fountain looking for US time zone players. If you are looking for an established corp, you need not look further. We have EU and US TZ players, we are looking to fill our USTZ ranks. We have players well over 100 mil SP with you name it. Players are seasoned and like to laugh and joke, and do not expect you to fall in lockstep!

Returning players most definitely welcomed!

We want you if you can meet the following:

*Must have a 10 Mil in SP. Omega character.
*Can talk on Mumble
*Can take directions.
*Want to have fun.
*No drama queens!

We offer:

✠ Industrial Mining
✠ Manufacturing (to include capitals)
✠ Level 5 Null Sec Industry and Military
✠ Corp Buyback Program
✠ Boosted Mining Ops
✠ Discord/Mumble voice comms
✠ Friendly Group of Players
✠ Corp Mining Days (for your pocket) & Moon Mining
✠ Great PVE/PVP Content
✠ Small PVP Fleets
✠ SRP Available on Fleets
✠ Doctrine Fits Available

For more information contact Sirxamoc in game or Discord SirxAmoc#3933
:airplane: into our Recruitment Channel to find out more. FAYN.Recruits or https://www.fayn.tk/

Check us out bud

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.