Corp found ty everyone

As in the object, i’m a multi toon player, who comes with a 40 mil sp combat alt, a 20 mil mixed scanning/hauling char and a 57 mil sp perfect combat booster.
I’m looking for new horizons, i’m isk independent, but my new home has to sustain me, EU tmz, i’ve a certain game expertise, not too much but neither complete trash.
No ping warriors and pvp frenzy, i’m looking for relaxed environment and a solid RL first philosophy.

Hey there, if you’re after a relaxed environement with a bit of pvp behind it, then feel free to reach out :slight_smile:.

Here is a bit of info about us:

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation.
We are currently looking to expand our EU/USTZ players.
We are happily situaated in *RAZOR Alliance so there is no shortage of things to go shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

WASAME Has been a PvP corp since day one. We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding, we don’t care if you die as long as you had fun doing it.

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

You sound like you might be what we’re looking for. Take a look and see if we’re what you’re looking for.

sent you an ingame mail also you can check us out before approaching us

Hi, Lance –

You’re the kind of pilot we like!

Take a look at us, and if there’s interest, reach out to me.

We might be a perfect match for you!

– Corvar Estidal

https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/gczj4y/corp_rebuilding_pvp_arm_w_incentives/

Check us out.

Hello Lance, Are you interested in Caldari Militia Faction Warfare?
-Tons of pvp opportunities
-70-100mil/hr isk from running complexes
-very active EU Timezone and fleets going on 24/7
-Most active Corp in the Militia
Hit me up in-game or in discord if you’re interested in learning more!

Apart from me as a new bro, everyone else in Corporation 1 is in a similar boat to you - returning/existing player, some with multi toons with sp I can only dream of :wink:

Check out the thread or give myself or grislymonster a message in game, we are EUTZ and definitely RL first.

Fly safe!

Hey Lance,

we might be a good fit for you.

no CTA, and all of us just want good pew.

Goodmorning Lance,

You seem like a player that would fit in our gang. I would love to have a chat with you in game or discord (whatever you prefer) to see if my corp and alliance is a new home for you.

contact me in-game: Wiccan999

In the meantime you can read our recruitment post here:

Hope to hear from you soon, Don’t be shy!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.