Old Timer Industrialist Looking for Corp

200M+ SP Industrialist with multiple alts looking for established Industrial corp. (preferably in high-sec gallente space) Corp building and researching programs a big plus. I’m a 65 yr old grandpa dividing my time between Eve and xbox with the grandkids. No need for adrenaline producing activities as I have a hard enough time sleeping. Please respond via evemail to keep unwanted attention to a minimum.

1 Like

Hi there, if interested by the following mail me in game.

Right here we go. The corp operateds main in one of two areas, though has stations in all four main factions. We also currently run an c4 wh with moon mining and pi, we have mining operations, manufactoring and logistics, as well as the normal pve and pvp operations to protect what we have. Also two teams running standing missions for the corp, so even with a high negative corp members can fly almost everywhere without npc issues. We have a number of older members in the 40+ range, and many old timers from eve launch days.

If youre interested or have a question just mail me in game. Ill send a mail also once online.

1 Like

Hey there, if interested in the following click the discord link I’ll give below.

Here we go. Malevelon Roe Industries operates in Gallente highsec, we have Citadels, Engineering Complexes, and Refineries in highsec you will have access to, as well as structures in Lowsec and Nullsec which belong to the alliance Federation Uprising, who we are partnered with. We have moon mining facilities as well as PI available. We have structures set up for Industry and Manufacturing as well. We also fleet up together for PVE, and sometimes may even decide to roam out into lowsec for some PVP. If any of our structures come under serious danger, our partners at FEDUP will be sure to belay any attackers with ease.

If you’re interested, here’s our Discord: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.