Old warhound.. looking for new hunting ground's & drinking buddy's

New home has been found for now, thank you for all the responces in helping me find a new corp.
And to all the recruiters out there, keep up the good work, may we meet again :slight_smile:

Sincerely…
TB

1 Like

Check out Katothen. We’re a no-■■■■■■■■ PvP corp, survivor of the Providence war, and currently based in The Bleak Lands. We are headed back out to nullsec (probably NPC null), but we don’t fight in massive fleets (most gangs are 5-12) and we’re not interested in joining the massive nullsec blob (we were founded by people who wanted to get away from that ■■■■).

We’re part of a small upstart coalition – Red Alert – with some ex-Provi friends. I think you’d be a good fit, especially if you want to FC small gang ■■■■, because that’s what our members like to do.

1 Like

UNKSO would like to extend an invite to you.

1 Like

I have no fancy post for you. just a simple Discord link. Do with this information as you will.

1 Like

The Trailer Park’s Finest & Worst

Currently Living in Cache

Alliance Ceo: Madwack Kring Recruiter/Diplo Contact

Now recruiting corps and players for nullsec life.

Diplo/Recruitment Channel: TPI.Diplo

You can also contact Widget#7077 on discord :smiley:

1 Like

Check us out.

1 Like

Thank you for the offer, sadly i have a disgust for nullsec, NRDS is a nice way to look at things, Id rather not have to be shot at first by a neutral pilot, or his corp again and again wile waiting on corp /alliance to set them negative.

sincerly
TB

1 Like

Thank you for the kind offer.
But nullsec is something i have a distaste for,
i wish you the best of luck in your recruitement.

sincerely
TB

1 Like

A discord link in recruiting all is good.
But info would have been nice.

Loking at corp info , bacground etc, i cannot see how or why you would considder me as a good recruitment target.

i wish you the best of luck in your future recruitment.

Sincerely
TB

1 Like

Thank you for the responce.

Looks like your group would be a fun one,
But sadly its nullsec.

i wish you luck in your recruitment.

Sincerely
TB

2 Likes

Had a look as your recruitment ad, it looked good,
I thank you for the offer, but all the nullsec killboard stuff puts me off.
I can understand the lowsec selling part of your recruitment ,
but my hate for nullsec and nullsec alliances is a bit heavy and that KB puts me off in that regard.

I wish your corp the best and gl in your recruitment.

Sincerely
TB

1 Like
1 Like

Hey,
What you saw was the end of our involvement in the war. We are not in NS anymore and have no plans on going back. We are LS, might do things in NS from time to time but thats us following the content.

2 Likes

Thank you for responding! Ever feel the need to experience something in null we will be happy to help!

2 Likes

Hey,

Space Mutts are currently recruting. We are a EU based half of a WH allaince (other half is NA). We live in a C4 with a C3 and C5 static.

If this interests you and would like to have a furhter chat feel free to jump onto our discords or in game channel ‘Space Mutts’.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Cheers
DP

1 Like

Hey me and some old time friends just came back to the game after a long break and are trying to gather a few like minded PVPers. We have been playing since 2008. We are small gang bro’s and always have been. We all have busy RL jobs and so when we play eve we don’t want to deal with all the BS that plagues this game. Playing eve drunk usually leads to our best fights. Duke Ed is our good luck charm and if he isn’t drinking the PvP doesn’t happen. Maybe the two of you together will get us even better fights.

If interested hit me up.

https://discord.gg/spGeQsF

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98037094/

1 Like

you said you wanted to fight. I get into fights. what could be a better fit than that. It’s all good though. I’ll take that luck you wished us and get more fights. The discord link was to initiate a conversation where your questions and all of the information that you haven’t found… could be found. if you didn’t want to do even that much homework, well I don’t know that anyone would live up to your standards. especially us.

Thanks for your consideration.

1 Like

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.