OOHS a small corp with big potential

We are currently not interested in merging, thank you for the offer.

Follow those who have come before you and take the wise path to joining the great OOHS.

OOHS now with 6 people, will you be the seventh?

Hello, i am a nul sec diplomat for warriors of sol, i was wondering if you had any interest in becoming a nul sec organization? We are looking for corps of 10 heartbeats or more and have lots of opprtunities for manufacturing and pvp, my corp atatted as a hs corp in the beginning and made the move to a nul sec alliance once we had a freat core group of friends. If your interested in talking more please let me know, and id your not interested at the moment you can feel free to reach out to us if that becomes your corperations asperation

-Akrith braum
Warriors of Sol Diplomat

Thank you very much for your offer however it is not the corps desire to go into null, not currently and also not in any foreseeable time span.

Join.- Just a thought.

Join us, we now have 7. You can still be in the first 10!

Join. Thanks.

Have you considered joining?

You really should!

Join, now is the time.

13 Member, what a nice number, but not as nice as 14.

Just a reminder that we have members who can help newer players get established and learn the ropes. Respectful comms at all times. Give us a shout if you’re looking for a path.

Hello! New player here. I am looking for a chill community to be in, and this corporation seems pretty interesting. How can I join?
Edit: it seems like OOHS operates around Amarr, but I do things in Gallente. Is that still ok, and will it conflict with anything that the corporation plan on doing?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.