**Order Collective - Null Sec Corp - Seeks new Pilots**

I hear that is true.

Throughout the years, Order Collective’s philosophy has always been that we fly together. Even though we are in a big alliance, that is still true to this day. We PVP, PVE, mine, explore – All together as a team. We do this without the drama that seems to infest some other groups.

Order Collective (ORCO) is a Null Sec corp currently based in Fountain and Querious. We form part of the Initiative Mercenaries Alliance. Our primary timezone is US based, but we have players from all over the globe.

We offer:
+Skill plans and training sessions for new members (if required).
+Initial and ongoing support in regard to making sure you have the correct ships for fleet ops.
+Regular opportunities to fly together.
+A corp buy back system of most things (such as ore, salvage and loot).

Order Collective is mainly made up from experienced players who have lived in Null Sec space for many years. We pride ourselves on our willingness to help out newbros to become efficient and competent Null Sec players. We also welcome experienced players joining our ranks too. For us it is the sense of community that drives us.

CEO Durallian
Co-CEO and Diplomat JackEuchre
Director Hawkeye Macbeth
Director Tomard Kadran
Director Senious Khamsi

If you are interested in joining us, or if you just want to say hi, please feel free to join our public chat channel: ORCO. (don’t forget the . )

Contacts for Recruitment are Hawkeye Macbeth (NZ/AU), Durallian (EU), Senious Khamsi (US) and JackEuchre (US).

Daily bounce

Boing!

Order Collective still recruiting

Time to bounce - Still recruiting

Still recruiting

Throughout the years, Order Collective’s philosophy has always been that we fly together. Even though we are in a big alliance, that is still true to this day. We PVP, PVE, mine, explore – All together as a team. We do this without the drama that seems to infest some other groups.

Order Collective (ORCO) is a Null Sec corp currently based in Fountain and Querious. We form part of the Initiative Mercenaries Alliance. Our primary timezone is US based, but we have players from all over the globe.

We offer:
+Skill plans and training sessions for new members (if required).
+Initial and ongoing support in regard to making sure you have the correct ships for fleet ops.
+Regular opportunities to fly together.
+A corp buy back system of most things (such as ore, salvage and loot).

Order Collective is mainly made up from experienced players who have lived in Null Sec space for many years. We pride ourselves on our willingness to help out newbros to become efficient and competent Null Sec players. We also welcome experienced players joining our ranks too. For us it is the sense of community that drives us.

CEO Durallian
Co-CEO and Diplomat JackEuchre
Director Hawkeye Macbeth
Director Tomard Kadran
Director Senious Khamsi

If you are interested in joining us, or if you just want to say hi, please feel free to join our public chat channel: ORCO. (don’t forget the . )

Contacts for Recruitment are Hawkeye Macbeth (NZ/AU), Durallian (EU), Senious Khamsi (US) and JackEuchre (US).

Bounce

Bounce

Hey there Hawkeye!,

I’m a new pilot that has been on and off on the game but really REALLY want to be immersed with a corp that can really show me the ropes about this game and show me what it means to be part of EVE! If you still have a spot for a fresh mind then I would like to chat about a contract!

1 Like

Hey there Dante, Unfortunately we are unlikely to take on new pilots without a alliance history . It just opens us up to spai’s. However, if you do have some history and would like to chat then why not give us a wave in our ingame public channel: ORCO. (don’t forget the .)

Come chat and we can go from there.

Bounce

Le Bounce

Bounce

Recruitment temporarily closed due to deployment - however - if you are still interested pls message us ingame @ ORCO. - which is our ingame public channel.

Recruitment temporarily closed due to deployment - however - if you are still interested pls message us ingame @ ORCO. - which is our ingame public channel.

Recruitment temporarily closed due to deployment - however - if you are still interested pls message us ingame @ ORCO. - which is our ingame public channel

Recruitment back open