Peta Chieve - All Services - I'm back baby!

About%20Me

Peta Chieve - White Partyhat Company
“Some kneckbeared that flips in Jita all day”

Orlav Aldent - Violence is the answer
“Some kneckbeard that dies on the undock all day”

Having started in 2015 I unfortunately missed the golden years of EVE, however I have been lucky enough to rub shoulders with and fly under some of the best FCs and CEOs of this era. I started out in HISEC as we all do, lasted a month or so there before I found my way into LOWSEC. LOWSEC gave me some of my best memories in EVE hands down, even when I was scraping by during months long sieges and smashing belt rats like a scrub to get by. After an alliance collapse I moved into NULLSEC with some old allies and proceeded to live the NULLSEC life until finally being burnt out with the SOV play and then moved into JSPACE. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve ransomed a few people over the years and bashed many a POS, but i’ve never broken my word, it’s the line i’ve always drawn for myself.

P.S If you do not currently live in JSPACE, you should, if you’re considering it but don’t know where to start, hit me up, as I’ve been lucky enough to have been apart of several well organised entities that are always keen for new beans and bitter vets alike.

How%20was%20your%20experience

0 voters

Services

BPC%20Library

• All BPCs are located in Jita 4-4 hub

BPC Inventory list

Alliance%20creation

• All ISK is required upfront before I complete the service
  • Names can have a maximum of 50 characters and tickers 5

Fees:

• 1,000,000,000 ISK (Registration fee)
  • 10,000,000 ISK (Service Fee - 1%)

Total: 1,010,000,000 ISK

Corporation%20Buffing

Skills:

• Corporation Management - V +100
  • Megacorp Management - V +500
  • Empire Control - V +2000
  • Sovereignty - IV +8000

Total: 12,600

Fees:

• 10,000,000 ISK (Service Fee)

Total: 10,000,000 ISK

Asset%20Transfers

• Contact me several days prior to when you require the service as I work fulltime and may need to work around that.

Fees:

• 1% of asset market value transferred

Total: TBD

Third-Party%20Escrow

Contact me several days prior to when you require the service as I work fulltime and may need to work around that.

Fees:

• 1% of ISK value transferred

Total: TBD

Old post should be considered out of date and innactive.

Headings are hyperlinked to discord channels

Weekly bump

Welcome back
O7

1 Like

Weekly bump

Boop the snoot!

Good day @Peta_Chieve,
I am in need of your corp buffing services.
Please get at me in game, on this char @F3ND1MUS.
thank you.

1 Like

Boop the snoot!

1 Like

Tag, you’re it.

1 Like

I am here to leave a review for the corp boosting service.
Communication was great, the process was easy enough, and the results speak for themselves.
I am happy with my new corp limit, and if I ever need the service I know where to go.
Thank you @Peta_Chieve, for providing this service at reasonable price, and with such professionalism.

rating: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: out of 5

o7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.