PH кинули союзников на цитадели ! PH threw allies on the citadel!

Купил мужик Кипстар, с ригами, поставил чтоб крабики могли свои мазера прятать и тут оказывается кипстар то не его а подарили а он нищеброд занимающий по 50лярдов у караводов хдд . Как же много я не знаю про дронреги .

Твоими бы устами…!

We have, but there’s no point arguing with someone who believes they are in the right.

Long story short, they freely transferred the citadels to Pandemic Horde while they were renters as per our rental rules.

They asked for it to be unanchored. I replied that I would be happy to do so but could not safely at this time because of GSF camping majority of the systems. 1. They would reinforce it constantly while it is unanchoring, or 2. they may potentially scoop it from space after it unanchors.

They then asked me to transfer ownership back to them, after blatantly telling me they have been speaking to GSF and were told by GSF that “We will peacefully allow you to unanchor them and leave.”, which is not something ANYONE should believe from alts being paid by GSF to camp a region.

This also gains suspicion that IF we had transferred ownership back to them, that they may just sell the structure to GSF and give them ownership, thus giving GSF a deep foothold into our space with a Keepstar. Sorry, but only an idiot would take that risk.

After this discussion, a week or so passed by and suddenly they reset Pandemic Horde to neutral and revoked docking access to 2 of the sotiyos they do own in the system, effectively declaring a “war” and hostility towards us. So they made the bed they’re sleeping in now.

Pretty interesting to be able to say I “stole” a Keepstar, a Fortizar and 2 Sotiyos without actually stealing them.

If they had just been patient and waited, I would have been glad to unanchor them when the region was clear and the system safe to do it, but oh well so long and thanks for all the fish.

1 Like

maybe ther was some kind of misunderstanding due to language barrier, so far they assumed that you are going to keep the keepstar and start to looking for options…

it’s more than a month of empty talk …

Unlikely, our conversations were all in English and Ive always made my conversations easy to read and easy for Google translate to not ■■■■ up, they’ve understood everything we’ve discussed prior to this, so this is just impatience rather than language barrier.

2 Likes

Ну вся суть дела…

dazhe objiasnet nichevo nebudu, vyvody delajte sami. Takaje zhe situacija kak i u Sigurda i Artiom Hamu

Так чо выходит норм такой лидер вырисовывается! Наберёт бабосов в долг, использует их знамо как. А потом будет всех морозить, заговоры всякие придумывать… Да я уже готов вступать!

Если ты даешь в долг… то будь готов что вовремя его не отдадут… а если ты это вынес на массу и объявляешь что он “бывший” то цена твой дружбы с Авдеем 50 лярдов.

Это звучит то может и прекрасно, но надо понимать, что Авдей возможно тоже не лыком сшит - свечку никто не держал у кого он еще “c миру по нитке” иски наклянчил. Там может уже на Тойоту накоплено).

[mailfox ivanovich], Дружища, дай пожалуйста в займы 50 лярдов на 1 месяц!

Пздц чувак, он год ему не отдает 50 лярдов и ты еще защищаешь Авдея? Ты там уже все мозги пропил?

Ебнутые)) не по мужски это получается)) как крысы на всеобщее обозрение выкидывать)) тёлочки ))

Lux Mahpela, мне кажется безмозглая телочка здесь именно ты! Обращение Авдея читал? Я слово в слово написал тоже самое! О каком мужестве говоришь? О своем? Задайся сутью вопросов! Напряги думалку, если есть!

было бы дал но нету и знать я тебя особо не знаю…

теперь все знают твой ценник для дружбы в 50 лярдов

Мылфокс так яростно защищает воришку что возникают подозрения а не прикарманил ли он что-нибудь. Мылфокс, а ценник твоей дружбы я смотрю даже не 50ккк а пара сообщений на форуме, дешевка)

то что выше это не доказательство а если ты тупой настолько что мозг канарейки нахуй не намажешь то это твои проблемы