Player looking for new corp

I am looking to move from a high sec corp to low/null/wh corp.

I am experienced in exploration, ratting, mining, and combat sites.
I am not a pvp style player, mostly because I lack experience and desire.

I wish to find a corp with a home/presence in or near null for the opportunity to pve where pickings are better than high sec. A little more excitement.

I currently have about 50 million sp and can fly up to amarr and caldary battleships and mining ships.

Hey, sounds like you’re looking for a good home, we’ve recently moved to the area we’re in and are looking for good people as well, hope that’s you, if you’re free some time, come and hit up our discord and reach out to us.

small euro corp, part of AARP alliance, have fingers in a few pies at mo inc HS pockets, LS structures, a C3 WH and FW soon so you have some choice in what you might be doing, ( thats up to you and your playstyle, we would only ask you be active ie at least weekly play ) jump into shield107 in game for more info/see if we are a good match.
cheers Edrik.

Orbits are recruiting -PvP - PvE- Guristas space . .

If you have any interest in a new corp deticated to a noncompetitive WH life, come have a chat. We are just starting out. Wandering Nebula

Faction warfare is where you need to put those skills to work! Industry supplies the warzone, exploration supports advantage in systems, and PvP is what drives it all. Everyone has a place!

Hail Hendrick Enderas, do you consider yourself pure and righteous of heart? Do you dislike those preying on the ignorant and honest as much as we do? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives.

[The narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches in PVP, PVE, industry and mining. As member of the Sev3rance alliance [-7-] we live in 0.0 space Fade. In PVP we fly everything from frigates to capitals, making already more than 42.000 kills on the enemies of a just civilization.

Interested? Check our full corp ad or join our discord.

[REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums]

(REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - #6 by Amelia_BloodRaven_Trace)

[REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums]
(REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.