Playing EVE Online In Style

CEO MESSAGE

Salutations, EVE’s pilots!

I’m Tank XG, CEO of DEMONS ENABLED [Role-Play] [PVP] [Not Red Don’t Shoot] [Wormholers] [Dictatorial], a private military alliance. I’ve been an EVE enthusiast pilot for almost 11 years. Being a former fleet commander in few big null-sec alliances a few years ago, I gained experience and in-depth knowledge about the vast and mysterious world of EVE. I started to implement new ideas about how to enjoy living in EVE’s world. As a result, I created DEMONS ENABLED for EVE’s pilots to experience a different flavor of EVE’s world.

Operating primarily in wormhole space for the best ISK per hour in EVE, DEMONS ENABLED will participate in many events, such as WH camping, WH evicting, small-gang fleets, and wh ratting, gas harvesting fleets, and wh mining fleets.

We used to be a high-sec alliance, but I’ve decided that a significant alliance reform was needed after much consideration.

DEMONS ENABLED will never tolerate the behavior of foolish, crazy, toxic pilots and clowns.

DEMONS ENABLED pilots will abide by CCP terms of service and EULA and alliance rules.

Pilots in DEMONS ENABLED will always seek perfection, elitism, and unity.

We aim to build our combat fleet and T3 production chain soon with the help of our pilots and friends.

Our ultimate goal is to be one of the strongest and most feared WH alliances in EVE.

DEMONS ENABLED will only recruit pilots, never corporations.

Thank you.

DEMONS ENABLED has been reformed recently, and we’re recruiting serious and committed pilots.

Who are we?

• Wormhole lifers.
  • PVP alliance.
  • Not Red Don’t Shoot.
  • Omega accounts exclusive.
  • EU & early US TZ.

What we do :

• PVP Fleets.
  • C5 Ratting.
  • WH gas harvesting and WH ore mining.
  • T3 Production.
  • Exploration.

Requirements:

• +18 yrs.
  • 1M SP minimum.
  • Omega account.
  • Weekly in-game activity at a minimum.
  • Voice interview.
  • Mumble & mic.
  • Abiding by CCP EULA, terms of service, and alliance rules.
  • Full API for all characters.

For more details and applications, visit our website: https://demonsenabled.net/.

bumpy

Bump!

“we forbid our pilots to fly otherwise” lmfao ok guy.

1 Like

bump.

Bump.

bump.

bump.

bumps

bumps

bump.

bump.

bumps

bumps

bumps

bumps

bumps

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

bumps

bumps