Problems with spam filter on Character Bazaar

I tried to make a WTS offer on the Character Bazaar not too long ago and it was flagged as spam by a bot within seconds. I was informed by a notification that a moderator would look into it and remove the flag it if it checks out.
What’s the usual ETA on this sort of thing? I need to sell the character ASAP, but I’m not sure if I should just make a new topic selling the same character… It’s already been a few hours.

It does you no good to create new threads as they too would be flagged by Aura (the bot).

So I ought to just wait around then?

So first you make like 4 posts on the bazaar of which you then try to delete 3 for which you got a warning, THEN you spam this same question AND on the bazaar AND in GD because you haven’t spammed enough yet.

Try leavin’ the PC alone for a day, mate.

Yeah, I was being a bit impatient yesterday, and had a rough time at work on top of that. I was being pretty rash about this whole thing and I’m still not used to these new forums. Sorry for the spam bois.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.