Project Discovery Level 3500 @ 99%

Great job at kicking arse, keep pushin’ on.

Be the high score that everybody else want’s to beat. And remember, we’re all rooting for you.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I gotta say your determination and perseverance is very impressive and inspirational. As such I decided to create this Eve Meme Tribute to honor your achievement.

Gratz to you and keep up the good work.

6 Likes

Maldito genio :scream:

1 Like

That’s so awesome! Thank you!!!

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

You all are really amazing at this. I was trying the tutorial today and was getting highly frustrated with that. (It doesn’t feel very intuitive, but that may just be the way the tutorial presents things.)

1 Like

I havent even tried project discovery yet … I should before they remove it. Some of the SKINs, look really nice, better than most form the NES store.

1 Like

Dude congrats on the level!
I was told there is a level 7000 out there. I don’t know who that unnamed hero is but I’m proud of you guys.

2 Likes

Wow, that is definitely impressive.

Please let us know when you reach level 5000.

6 Likes

Dude Congratz!!!

1 Like

I must return to this. Im at level nine after a lot of time and 65ish% accuracy. My biggest problems are false positives.

Sumbuddy tel dis skrub 2 git gud.

1 Like

Definitely kicked some Exoplanets arse, gratz on getting to Rank 5000.

Project Discovery Level 2600 @99% accuracy.

3 Likes

Stopped doing PD as im running combat sites and doing a little exploration now…

Level 5631 :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Awesome!
I just don’t have the time to dedicate to EVE (and project discovery) like I used to.
I have managed to keep a 4.0gpa in school though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Project Discovery level 2700 @ 99% accuracy.

4 Likes

Anyone found Project Disco samples are loading up slowly this week?

I.e: Clicking “Next” to load the sample screen takes maybe 5 times longer than usual to start analysis.

2 Likes

Today they have been. yes

1 Like

still an issue for me… have put a ticket in… waits patiently

1 Like