PvE Player looking for a corporation

Looking for a corporation that is PvE focused or has PvE based jobs/operations.

78 Alpha, previously known as 78 Aster and XT11-TU53 (Dust514)

Outstanding Details

• Alpha
  • 3.8 Million Skill Points
  • Caldari/Minmatar
  • HS/WH
  • Weekly Logon
  • No External Mic
  • Majority solo activity
  • Pacific Time 6:30 am - 11:00 pm

Ideal Jobs

• Manufacturing
  • Mining (Ore/Gas)
  • PvE
  • Mission Running
  • Salvaging

Workable Jobs

• Relic/Data Site Hacking
  • Probe Scanning
  • Transporting
  • Art and Adverts
  • Structure Upkeep

Low Skill Jobs

• Ship Fitting
  • Marketing
  • Middle-Man Trader
  • Incursions
  • Human Resources
  • Mining (Ice)
  • Logistics

Non-Workable Jobs

• PvP
  • Structure Placement
  • Structure Weapons Handling
  • Corporation Management
  • Event Handling
  • Scout/Stealth
  • Planetary Interaction

External Skills

Programming in Python. My range of production is simple data applications, cryptographic programs (codes), RNG, and other simple applications. All apps are non-graphical.

Spreadsheet and data management for prices, player activity, shipments, etc.

Combat Grade and Experience

PVP: All losses, All defender
PVE: Maximum odds (T1 Frigate Vs Class 1 Sleeper swarm) ; Crimson Harvest Mining Site
Ship Skilled: Up to Minmatar Battleship
Ship Experienced: Up to Minmatar and Caldari BattleCruiser
Combat Style: One Man Army (~500 Hp/s Passive Repair, ~ 200 Dps)

Mining Grade and Experience

Ore Mined: Veldspar - Arkonor
Gas Mined: *-oserocin - C-84
Ice Mined: None
Vehicle: Venture

Corporate Goal

I aim to be an NPC in such a way that I gather a bunch of resources and offload them (processed or unprocessed) so that they can be added into the market as active players see fit. Also to allow al that I get to be put to use instead of rotting in a hangar. I also hope to alleviate some of the resource gathering pressure on a corporation, especially if they are combat oriented and find such activities tedious.

I hope my resume leads me to a corp where I can fit in and offer the full extent of my skills, furthering someone’s goal in Eve.

1 Like

You should consider joining Malevelon Roe Industries. They are a Highsec PVE corp based in Gallente space. If you want to earn more, here’s their Discord: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ

Hey Alpha!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

o/
If you are interested in working to lvl4 missions and want to run them with someone else Indepenednt Mission Runner’s is recruiting.

You are always welcome to MSG Yummy Water in game.

o7 Fly Safe!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.