Pvp after downtime

give twice the insurance payout for certain ships just after downtime for 1 hour as part of CONCORD initiative to allow civilians to help keep the peace against certain NPC forces at a difficult peacekeeping time period each day. if you die during pvp you will still get the insurance but you must not be the aggressor. this might force people doing pvp in nullsec/wormholes into lowsec and highsec in search for pvp content due to the incentive

Err…

So what is keeping me from logging in my alts and just blow up ships knowing I can easily gain profit out of it with Platinum insurance?

Terrible idea, makes no difference at all if its after or before maintenance and all it will motivate is people that multibox to get a lot more money by just killing their own ships.

Bad idea. It’s a mild form of geographic discrimination.

Also, what Arcanith said.

Say what now?

Ganking isn’t pvp. It’s a bunch of sperg loaded into a shotgun and peppered into freighter and industrial hulls.

This makes no sense.

It most certainly is. Anytime you are competing in anyway with another play you are engaged in PvP

So… Does that mean ganking should only be done by NPCs? What is ganking then? I thought PvP means Player(s) Versus Player(s), not “I am entitled to have a fair fight against another player in a game where anything happens”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.