PvP orientated player- 110Mil sp LF null

This is clearly not my main and don’t wish to reveal this until a serious opportunity presents itself.

I am a self sufficient player and have my own means to generate income, from which i want to use to PvP

• Can fly capitals
  • a number of useful characters for PvP
  • Enjoy small and large gang
  • EU and early US tz

Importantly, i enjoy the social aspect of the game and would prefer an active corp

Do contact me ingame or leave a reply here

1 Like

VOID - Get Off My Lawn

Public Channel - Into The V0ID

About Us
V.O.I.D. is a veteran EUTZ/USTZ/AUTZ PVP corporation that has been around for over half a decade. We have experienced everything from small to large scale combat. Historically we have PVP’ed in low security space. More recently rejoined back into null security space. Regardless of our place in EVE, if there is PVP to be had we go there.
As a corporation we enjoy capitals and using them, while still understanding that sub capitals are a requirement to balance a fight. This is the reason we enjoy playing the game.
Regarding out of EVE, we try to maintain a relaxed environment. We play other games together often. Also we try to have relaxed comms. Any subject is allowed, as long as members conduct themselves in a civil manner.

What We Can Offer
Regular Fleets with experienced FCs
Alliance SRP Program
Large to Small scale PVP
Access SOV Space
Capital Fights
Access to Supers and Titan Discounts

Points of Contact
Willy Bryan - US / AU
T Halifax - US
Slavir Nabru - EU

1 Like

Hey Firtz,

I really think you should come have a talk with us on our discord @: https://discord.gg/hcCgC6e

We live in Null with a sweet setup, PvP out da azz.

If you come by around 9pm EST you can chat with a few of us and get a feel for the membership. If your looking to have fun while playing eve, I promise you-you won’t regret checking us out.

1 Like

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Oh look! Another bored veteran!
For your consideration: Our Recruitment Thread

1 Like

Check us out

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full API on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

1 Like

Hey Fritz Reich, I am a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations, UFO for short, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. UFO is a PVP focused corp but also offers industry and other carebear activities. Below is a general description of our corp feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FbYagaU

UFO - Universal Fleet Operations

UFO is a Nullsec-based PvP-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. We have been around and active since 2008. We are a home for friendly, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and have a burning desire to kill people… in video games.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
UFO’s primary focus is on small gang nullsec pvp, that is tailored around roams, WH treks and gate camps, as well as occasional Corp level CTA fleets Our members include many veteran players with a high level of experience in all aspects of EVE, including solo, small-scale, and large scale PvP, as well as fleet commanding and other activities.
What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→ Regular corporation-sponsored activities.
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players focused and interested in PvP activities.
→ PvP experience preferred.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.
Minimum Preferable Skill Point Value is 5 Million (Exceptions Made)

Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1720097622/

1 Like

Stop!! @Fritz_Reich

Look no further than this thread!

1 Like

What about WH living while doing guerrilla warfare in null?

1 Like
        No DRAMA <<<
        No Demands <<<
        Play how you want with no-one telling you what to do <<<
        Do what the F*** you like attitude <<<

Who we are:
We are a new null sec corp, based in Querious.
Weather you are a rattler, a miner, an industrialist, a pirate, a PVP hardcore this is the place for you.

Who is the alliance:
We are part of Stellae Renascitur alliance, member of QFC (Querious Fight Club) - which include most Querios alliances.
We have lots of variety in our alliance, so where ever you are from, YOU ARE WELCOMED.

Our timezone:
Most of the alliance corps are EU TZ +/- 1-3h hours.
We are actively seeking for members to cover all time zones.

Plot:
So if you want to start fresh or make a name for yourself or you just want to lay back, relax go mine and rat, you are most welcomed here.
Whether you are a new player or old, alpha or omega everybody is welcomed.
Nobody will tell you what to do.

What we offer:

Upgraded systems for mining/industry/ratting
Citadels, Engineering Complexes and Rafineryes
Null sec systems very close to low sec (Khanid) - logistics are very good
Moon mining, Ice mining, Ore mining
Rorqual / Orca / Porpoise boost all the time
Jump Freighter services
Pvp (small & big gangs) / Sov wars
Alliance supplied ships for CTAs
Good Planets for PI
Posibility to get a role in corp, if you want to get involved (Recruiter / FC and so on)
Information, expertise, training in mining / industry / pvp / pve

What we require:
< Full APIs no expire date for account you apply .
< Chill, relax, make isk

1 Like

Hey, @Fritz_Reich ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

1 Like

We do 2-5 fleets between afternoon EU to night time USTZ almost every single day. Subcaps to caps to drop-it-all.

Have a read, if it sounds like a good fit - let’s talk. You sound like a direct to the point fellow, I rather like that type myself.

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Circle-of-Two alliance based in Vale of the Silent.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Zeddicus Mallows.

1 Like

Alwar Fleet - Federation Uprising

Alliance Discord - http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

About Them

Alwar Fleet is a PVP and EU heavy corporation that has been around for years. In the past they operated in Minmatar Faction Warfare, but more recently moved to Gallente Faction Warfare and is apart of the renowned Federation Uprising alliance.

As an alliance Federation Uprising takes part in daily conflict with fights popping off all the time, more recently they have been fighting Black Legion… and Psychotic Tendencies (with Guardians of The Galaxy’s help) in Cloud Ring, and have been winning fights against both by a large margin. The alliance is based on the foundation of mutual respect and openmindnes.

What They Can Offer:
Regular Fleets with the best FCs in the North of New Eden
Full Tech II Logistics SRP
PVP of all sizes, from small four man gangs to huge 200 person fleets
Nullsec Sovereignty
Capitals
Faction Warfare benefits

If you want to jump into the deep end, feel free to check us out. You play, you do well, you graduate to join the best.

1 Like

Growing corporation looking for new blood.

1 Like

@Fritz_Reich Sanctuary of Shadows in Triumvirate is recruiting! We require a capital alt and have a ton of content to offer. Check us out if you have any interest in coming down to insmother for a nice keepstar bonfire :slight_smile:

1 Like

feel free to hit us up in game or discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.