Hello fellow pilots o7
Flying alone through new eden gets kinda boring over time so i am currently looking for a corp.
I am 28 years old, primary eutz but every other week i am during week days in autz as i´m shift worker. multi tz coverage by your corp/alliance would be great but isn´t mandatory.
Most of my pvp experience i collected in null sec and that´s where imo is the most fun to be had. Occasionally lowsec can be fun too but i found the crimewatch system and sec status mechanics to be plain annoying. Wormholes also sound like fun but i don´t have a lot of experience there.
What i am looking for:
- small to med scall pvp. where exactly you live isn´t important to me as long as pvp is your main focus.
- Nullsec or WH. No Highsec. Lowsec only if it is used as staging to roam into null.
- EUTZ, if you have AUTZ too that would be awesome but it is not mandatory.
- chill people to play with and learn from, also no drama please.
- i am NOT looking for a place in one of the mega coalitions (panfam, imperium, legacy, gotg) as i am tired of eve politics and i feel serious hatred when hearing the term bluetral
- i am not looking for somebody who cares too much about killboard stats
What i can offer you:
- sp wise my main sits on 88m sp and can fly almost all subcaps (cs currently in training) with one notable alt at 59m sp mostly in links and fax and another one capable of flying carriers & supers
- i like to look for content. sometimes it is nice when content comes to you but being spoonfed all the time is getting boring rather quickly (wars are a different topic though, wars is always awesome)
- i like flying logi, just not every single time
- i have some fc experience (which i would love to expand upon) and also regularly logi anchor. in short i am used to cat herding