Pyfa - The Python Fitting Assistant

I would LOVE to see that happening, its so bright at night.

2 Likes

Is there a way to change the slot location for a module? I’m experimenting with different balance thought experiments and some of them include slot location changes. I’ve been messing around with the attribute editor (which is very nice), but I can’t seem to find a way to change the module’s slot spot.

I just wanted to pop in and say that I love this tool!
I just got it and don’t fully understand everything yet, but what I’ve managed with it in the hour or so of figuring out how to do use it has been amazing.

Thank you, whoever you are, for making this thing, it’s splendid!

1 Like

Bug: The All 0 Character has some skills unlearned instead of set to level 0.

whats up with Pyfa?
I import my charakter into Pyfa and everything is fine. When i fit a raven and compared the stats with Eve ingame fitting simulation, Pyfa show me wrong stats of the ship

This is the dream. I found dark mode for jeveassets now I just need dark mode for pyfa and my eyes will be protected from everything - except for the actual in-game sun! I often want to warp to, and fight on, the sun but the brighter ones are completely impractical for kiting when you can’t see a thing through 180 degrees of the camera rotation. WTB in-game Eve dark mode for systems with a yellow and white sun.

How can I get the Reactive Armor Hardener to set to its default 15/15/15/15 profile? I need to simulate a ship at the start of a fight.

EDIT: Ah, I found the base answer to my question: there’s a preference in the fitting engine setting. However, what I really want is Feature Request 2349.

does pyfa have a heat simulation like EFT did? so you could get estimates on how long you can heat.

I am unable to retrieve my skills lately, and I’m getting this error when I try to log in any of my characters:

pyfa

Error! Server response not received.

The local pyfa server may have timed out, or may not have started correctly.

It might be an error with ESI, since other 3rd party apps have been funky lately as well, but I don’t know how to fix it :kissing:

2 Likes

When AppImage release package? Preferably PGP signed.

I’m getting this as well.

Same issue.

Same.

[2021-11-07 04:37:24.450264] WARNING: gui.characterEditor: Error fetching skill information for character for __fetchCallback
[2021-11-07 04:37:24.450264] WARNING: gui.characterEditor: HTTP Error 404: Not found
[2021-11-07 04:41:13.831036] WARNING: gui.characterSelection: Error fetching skill information for character for refreshAPICallback
[2021-11-07 04:41:13.831036] WARNING: gui.characterSelection: HTTP Error 404: Not found

No dark mode is the only reason I don’t use PYFA, for the love of god it’s been years, people have implemented it themselves, just put it in already

1 Like

Where do I get the version with the new updates for mining and mining ships? I saw some people have them but I cant see them.

To the people who put in effort to keep this amazing tool updated: Thank you.

1 Like

Seconded, thank you.

If you getting this Error go to Global\Preferences\EVE SSO and change the Login Authentication Method to Manual, this worked for me.

A good tool to play around but it doesn’t show REAL values for simulated ship stats and market values.
I’ve pasted my Praxis fit in there and it shows totally different DPS and overall ship fit value.
I have no ide how to fix that.

Implants perhaps or perhaps switched to show dps including reload.