Re-subbed looking for a new adventure USTZ, PT

Long hiatus, but as we all know, Eve is just that kind of game where you just keep coming back.

I had a small group of friends who no longer play so am now looking to make some new connections.

Main, 191m sp - combat focused, can fly just about anything fit with just about anything (subcap)
Useful alt 1 , 125m sp - logi, link, probe, transport alt, can fly carriers & triage
Useful alt 2, 147m sp - supercap pilot, combat focused

The landscape in Eve has changed dramatically since I last looked at SOV maps, so I don’t even know where to go. I’m not big on corp hopping so I might take some time to figure out my direction, for those who are willing to give me patience through this process, thank you. For who takes me in, you will be rewarded with a dedicated and loyal player. I understand the time, learning, and commitment to the members of the corp it takes to make it a successful corp, and that is what I am looking for.

Okay and the to tailor some expectation, I don’t plan on living on this game again, I have a kid now so casual is good too, though with my life situation, I am always near a computer for the most part so can be logged in quickly upon any ping.

What I am looking for most is

• PVP
  • High level FC who knows their ■■■■ (because I do not, for now)
  • Prefer organized, planned, bait/setup style pvp, timers, drops, counters, etc…
  • Doctrine style fleets
  • Not interested in kamikaze drunk roams, id rather be in the fleet killing the drunk roams
  • Good people
  • Possibly some training wheels as I get re-acclimated to EVE

I prefer Null, but lowsec is an option with the right scary pirates.

Please PM. Ty.

P.S. Love to reconnect with some old BL bros from back in the day.

1 Like

Considered WHs?

Hey Warr Cry,

I sent you a mail in game, I might be able to offer you a good home.

Sent you an in game mail good luck finding a group.

Welcome back Warr,

I’m gonna make this short and sweet.

The State. is a predominantly USTZ PvP Corp located in the Tribute region along the bordering Lowsec systems. We are part of the alliance NullSechnaya Sholupen.

We will put your Dread and Carrier alts to use.

Hit me up on Discord to talk more if interested. Justin Starr STARR#8251

Hi Warr Cry

Welcome back. It would be true if you considered Guns you would be one of the highest SP pilots, but what we can offer is a tight knit group sov holding corp/alliance that is independent of the null politics. We do have our own objectives and have to hold our own in Pure Blind. Since we are on a pipe to deeper null standing fleet gets a bit of action and there’s a strat op every few weeks or less. Our head FCs are FCs from nullblocs who hang with us to get something different other than TiDi. This is all while we train up some guys to learn to FC as well.

We might be a little smaller scale for you, but if youre looking to be the little guy again and punch up, then definitely check out our ad and hopefully we can have a chat soon. Ya miss 100% of the shots you don’t take right? haha

Cheers!

sent you a message in game

Welcome back Warr

We from what you wrote i think we could be a good option for you m8.

Mass have been around since 2003 and now part of Pandemic Horde alliance who is currently deployed in delve with the rest of eve more or less killing goons:)

We got very experience fcs within the alliance and enough fleets on a daily basis to feed your pvp needs.

We have ofcourse good space where you can rat/mine or what ever makes you happy in our own sov space.

if you want to know more feel free to join our discord and you can talk with some of our US directors

Other than that i guess there is nothing wrong with a free bump to the top:)

cheers
Prim

My name is Titanic Mistake, and if your looking for your next highly profitable blunder in space; honestly, look no further.

I am a career pirate and junior FC with Hlep Tackled

We have been recruiting for some time now, engage primarily with Fraternity, VVV, and the Caldarius Alliance in skirmishes in the Northern Regions (Branch, Vale, Venal, Tribute, and Tenal) in New Eden.

Our content isn’t limited to just fighting the Big Blue Null Bloc however, as we catch roaming gangs, steal ESS bonds, hunt ratters, and much more. There is home for you here and we want pilots just like you to come fly with us, to live in the best kind of null space, and to enjoy fleeting up with best kind of PVP group in the North.

Reach out to me in-game: Titanic Mistake

Use our Discord (https://discord.gg/q84DP82xMJ) to ask us your burning questions.

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :crossed_fingers:

Hello Warr Cry, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

We have an First Rate FCs here in Brittas :smiley:

shot you an ingame mail!

@Warr_Cry,

I would love to have a chat with you if you are still searching for the right place, I think there is some real potential for you to enjoy what we have here. Here is the recruitment post that holds all my details at the bottom

Kind Regards
PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.