❤️ [RECRUITING] 0% Tax ★ War Immune ★ Alliance Owner ★ 100% Newbie, Alpha, and Casual/RL Friendly ★ 1000+ ME10TE20 BPOs

98570084_128 image image

Lotek Academy is the executor corporation of the Lotek Network and the external executor corporation of the Lotek of New Eden alliance. Our primary objectives are to provide a war-immune environment in which to thoroughly train and equip members toward joining our alliance, and to amass armaments for use by the alliance. Both we and the alliance are 100% Newbie, Alpha, and Casual/RL friendly.

Member Benefits include but are not limited to:

• 0% Tax
  • War Immunity
  • Free fitted ships
  • 1000+ Distinct BPOs (over 95% max researched ME10/TE20)
  • Full access to Lotek-owned POSes
  • Buyback and Ship Replacement Programs
  • :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:Option to become a standings grinder and make 100m/hr to 500m/hr as part of our booming standings improvement service!

Our Culture
We make heavy use of sarcasm, satire, caricature, facetiousness, metahumor (ie. joking about joking), etc, and have a strong hustler culture: the more we hustle you, the more we like you. Some of us also choose to roleplay and/or adopt alter egos which may deviate heavily from our real life personas. If you are easily offended, this place is not for you.

To help with the transition to our corporate and alliance culture, we have made publicly available the following training videos:

For more information, please contact Executor Archer en Tilavine on the Lotek Discord Server.

2 Likes

Having been mostly a solo player in Eve I was drawn to Ryoga with the lure of 0% tax
and War immunity.

Four months on, my game has been greatly improved, a boost in my Isk due to the good advice from the Archer, a peek into the social aspect of the game and a plan for the next step in my Eve life.

Archer and the Lotek alliance have a wealth of experience and a willingness to help out.

A great corp for expanding your game play, and maybe just maybe have some fun along the way… :smiley:

Fitz

1 Like

Archer got me to buy Omega. What more needs to be said than that?

When you find someone worth gaming with enough to buy an otherwise free game, that speaks volumes.

Sign-up get dialed-in, break out of the boring entry-level stuff.

sent you a mail

Hey all, thought I would drop a line in here and say that this has been the best returning to Eve experience I’ve had. Many friendly and helpful guys here for the newbies, the returning vets and everything in between. Most of my best experiences within Eve always consisted of fleeting up, enjoying my corp and alliance and since I’ve joined these guys, the experience has quickly returned. But I can’t say more… You all that are not part of the crew, get in here and see what it’s all about. There’s many projects in the making with what seems to be a very bright future for this corp/alliance. I’m definitely home with this crew.

Flava Flav here, signing off. :alarm_clock: :smiling_imp:
Hope to see you all out there,
Vis

Old player here. Ive come back to eve after a 10 year gap.
Looking to enjoy the game with a group of good players.
I play in the ustz in the am. I feel kinda n00bish but it’s all coming back

no real clue how to use discord (sorry)

thanks
Who

Discord is the heart and soul of our crew. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry quick and easy to pick up if you’re willing to give it a try. It’s for both text and voice comms. We usually only use it for text unless we’re fleeting, at which point we’ll switch to voice comms. Occasionally we use voice outside of fleets but that never picked up much steam - you’re welcome to try, though!

We avoid in-game chat like the plague with exactly three exceptions. As per our in-game Corp Chat MOTD (Message of the Day):

Don’t pop balloons :balloon: and kill kittens :crying_cat_face: . Use Discord instead :wink: .

Hello.

I’m a new player ( 1 Week playing ), looking to enjoy the game with fellow Europeans, right now playing with Cruisers.

Thank you.

Hi guys! :slight_smile:

I just started to play about 4 days ago and im still figuring out the game and what seems fun to farm. English is not my first language but i always try my best haha.

Im actually looking for a friendly corp that can help me to improve as a player and talk about random stuff aswell.

I dont even know if there is the right place to ask for a recruit but here I am lmao.

Thanks.

We have several members from Europe and also members who are active during EU peak hours. Come join our discord server to see if we’re a good fit for you!

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

I came to the discord but it’s late night here. I’ll be back.

New player casual look for a corp eve not my.main game atm but theres alot to learn need some help

Hi @Sonael_Dufal. Come join our Discord server and we can talk more about how we can help out learn the game and how you can become part of our community so you’ll always have people to fly with :smiley:

are you guys still active? I’ve left a message in your discord under codex.

cheers

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.