Red Phoenix Rising - New Pilot friendly, Alpha friendly / Casual and fun/ RL comes first

BUMP BUMP

Saturday suns out. Need to start the garden
If your procrastinating like us
Find us on chat: RPR public

Tuesday getting ready of a big weekend in eve
It’s great to see all the new and returning Corp members online
Find us on chat: RPR public

BUMP BUMP

We like running conduits!

One of the reasons I joined RPR is to learn how to small gang PVP in low sec! My body is ready… but ships need more work! :cold_face:

<3 Fica

Lots of new applicants joined this week. :slight_smile: We are growing!!!

<3 Fica

P.S. more conduits

4/26 - We had a PVP roam and had some capital ships dropped on our heads! I crapped my pants! :slight_smile:

4/27 - We had a wormhole mining op tonight. Went into a high sec wormhole with a mining / ratting / null sec exit guarding PVP crew. All was going great until the miasmos hauler collapsed the exit! Our scouts had to look for another WH is Stain to try to get us home! 2hrs later we exited in Stain, jumped over to a nearby wormhole that had a low sec exit next to Amarr space. Everyone and their implants made it home safe! Phew!

BUMP BUMP

Looks like it’s time two dust off the Abyssal filaments I have been saving and venture in to the Abyss
If you want to help.
Find us in chat: RPR Public

4/27 - Alliance had a Frigate low sec roam today - had to miss it due to implants. Instead farmed some conduits. :money_mouth_face:

<3<3 Fica

Skillers of Abyss Event
Has started
Join us today

Join a growing corp have fun. RL first eve second. Laid back corp looking for all trades.

4/30 - Trying to run Abyssals but the kills are not registering and server disconnects make it dicey.

My Vexor build is handling most of the T1 filaments in 12min or so, so I am quite happy

<3 Fica

BUMP BUMP

4/30 - Finished Abyssals in record time. Farmed some conduits, and got a large skill injector! Joined the other RPR Drug Addicts!! :slight_smile:

<3 Fica

BUMP BUMP

5/1 - Had a group L4 Mission farm. Started with 4 and ended up with 8 people split in 2 groups. Picked up 60MM in loot, and had to leave most of it behind since most Battleships were vaporizing at 60+ KM out, and MTU is super slow for that kinda salvaging.

Everyone wants to do L4s this way now, lots of fun, standing improvements, and ISK.

<3 Fica

5/3 - The DDOS attack on EVE is creating login issues for many of us. Been here before, have to wait it out. :slight_smile:

<3 Fica

Lots of new and returning pilots have joined us
What are you waiting for.
Find us in chat: RPR public

5/6 - PVP Roam today as well. 14 people showed up with their Frigates! Had a lot of fun, and learned some discipline too.

<3 Fica