Red Phoenix Rising - New Pilot friendly, Alpha friendly / Casual and fun/ RL comes first

5/18 - Had a 2-person Emerging Conduit farming session today. Ran 9 minute conduits back to back with perfect respawn control. Average came out to 72million isk/hr per person with LP factored in.

Saved up enough and bought my Rattlesnake in Jita! Whooohooo!! :cowboy_hat_face:

Transfered my old Praxis fit to it, and started experimenting. Drone aggro was really bad so still working on the perfect fit.

<3 Fica

5/19

Everybody’s talking at me,
I don’t hear a word they saying,
Just driving around in my Rattlesnake!

<3 Fica

BUMP BUMP

5/20

Finally in the green!!! No more skill injector addition to finance, I am fattening up a bit before a new project. :sunny:

<3 Fica

Hey, Sorry for the noob beginning.
I am a PVE kind of guy, like to explore, love space, and love to just enjoy my building. Not really a PVP type. But I am looking for a guild/clan/community that I can join to see what kind of game, tips, tricks, and learning this game for the first time. With as much as it offers it is a bit overwhelming but I am willing to learn.
This community looks like something that I can enjoy being a part of. Can I join your community?
Not sure if there is a limitation upon clans/race/server restriction but I hope I can be added.

New to game, mature player of many MMORPGs. Played some once before with no understanding. Playing again, looking to find my groove in Eve. Currently missioning, 2 weeks in with 3.2M skills as an Omega Clone.

Looking for a Corp to grow, find my place and be helpful in.
Please advise.

BUMP BUMP

When you can joinus in RPR Public channel.

Starting to prepare for the triglavians
Are you going to be ready
Join us today
Chat: RPR Public

Jump into the our public chat: RPR public

Jump into our public chat: RPR Public

5/22 - Today was PVP ship build day. Build myself 7 logi cruisers, 3 ECM boats, 2 Scanning Scouts, 5 PVP Cruisers!

Peeew Peeew Time. :cowboy_hat_face:

<3 Fica

5/23 - this coming week will be about learning PVP! I spent a full day finalizing my PVP ship arsenal, and it is now ready for the upcoming fun. Total PVP asset value is up to 2 Billion ISK. Rookie numbers but have to start somewhere. :pleading_face:

And can you say fun! Opening day is 1.6 billion ISK destroyed!

Looking forward to losing a little more ships. Had a cruiser and frigate PVP roam as well. Some very nice fights some of which we lost but I managed to get out of alive.

Learning a lot, and most importantly taking a break from the monotony of grinding isk.

Cheers

<3 Fica

Still in the move process
We took some time off recruiting to find a new Corp head quarters
Come join us in our chat:RPR Public

5/24 - 5/31

Its been a busy week, so I was procrastinating from updating my journal.

5/23 - The PVP side of our alliance got wardecked, so serveral of us from the PVE side corps switched over to have some quality pew pew time!

5/24 I spent the week of the 24th scouting in my Astero and Nemesis, looking for wartargets, learning how to D-scan.

5/25 Updated my UI to include a permanent stand alone local channel, and a dedicated space for D-Scan. Remapped my keys to be able to perma-ping dscan, and started taking notes on what ships people fly. Bagged a nereus kill today!

5/26 - Started running DED complexes with my Astero, but managed to chew off too much and a mordi battleship group prompty spaced me, lol! However, learned many complexes and how to dscan while ratting in low sec.

5/27 - Killed my first MTU! Wooohooo!

5/28 - 5/31 War came to an end. Enemy did not really show up. So I started consolidating all my assets getting ready for our HQ relocation! All my stuff is now in Dodixie!

AssetConsolidation

And just look at my ships! Quite a fleet I have here!

54 ships total! Daaaaamn! :cowboy_hat_face:

Next week I need to focus on PLEXing, and then will start moving my PVP ships to our new HeadQuarters!

Exciting Times!

<3 Fica

1 Like

Old returning player here, just curious what voice comms you use? Also are you guys still newb friendly? I have 2 buddies trying the game out.

Hi Warlord_Cybrid,

Yes we are new player friendly, and we have a lot of experienced players in most aspects of the game that can help new / returning players learn the latest game and run together.

you can find us in the RPR Public chat channel, which is open to people who are looking to find out more about RPR.

Cheers,

Fica

Come join a growing corporation that is RL first and eve second. We are accepting all trades so come by and see what we can do for you.

6/1 - I have been blitzing L4s for isk now that Emerging Conduits were removed from the game. Averaging about 40million isk/hr. Not as brainless as ECs, but pays the bills.

6/2 - A sore day, a RED day. After running 60 L4s I got complacents, and thought I can just auto farm every L4 mission. Well, The Blockade turned out to be a bit too nasty, triggered every wave too early, and then focused the big ships instead of the small ones, and lo and behold, I got WRECKED!

600 mils lost in a split second! :crazy_face:

2 months of feeling untouchable down the drain! Gotto be more careful again.

I just bought a Large Skill Injector right before the loss, so I have to grind up 600million from scratch. There goes the rest of the week. :slight_smile:

Join us at RPR Public chat channel for more info on our adventures!

<3 Fica

BUMP BUMP