Red Phoenix Rising - New Pilot friendly, Alpha friendly / Casual and fun/ RL comes first

BUMP BUMP

Picked up the sale on 3month Omega + multi pilot training
Come on out and join us
Chat:RPR Public

Yes I am thinking about this deal as well. Looks really good! :slight_smile:

On an unrelated note got my first PVP solo kill today during a gate camp! :smiley:

As we are settling into our new region, the small gang PVP ops are increasing in frequency so I will be attending more and more of them now that I am settled into my new home as well.

<3 Fica

P.S. Say hello to us in RPR Public chat and learn more about life in RPR.

6/26 - Another successful mining op for our miners! :sunny:

8.4 million units of ore mined!

<3 Fica

6/27 - Great PVP Roam Today! I was logistics as usual but tried to get tags to pad my zkill. Lots of kills, some pretty nice ones too!

My Zkill padding work has been restarted! :cowboy_hat_face:

On a funny note, we bagged a couple carrier fighters left behind on the massive super-battle where Dreadbomb got wrecked. And now our SILENT Alliance looks like it was part of the battle! :crazy_face: Unfortunately we killed the winner’s fighters so we show up on the loser column, hahahhaa!

Fun fun fun!

<3 Fica

Busy Sunday afternoon.
Will be afk a bunch but never too long.
Join us in chat:RPR Public
Someone is always willing to chat: RPR Public

6/29 - I got my Orca yesterday!!! :whale2: Fitting is still a work in progress, but coming along nicely. Mined my first 35million worth of ore last night!

For now I only have T1 boosts, so most of the time our implanted guys are boosting.

<3 Fica

6/30 - I have been using my brand new Orca for some afk mining. Great addition to my fleet, already made back nearly 90million isk out of the 900million it cost to build and outfit. :money_mouth_face:

My main source of income will remain T3 Abyssals or L4 missions, but when I want to watch a show, I know break out the Orca!

<3 Fica

Still looking for new members that are wanting to join an easy going RL first corp. drop by RPR Public to find out more

7/2 - Today we had a station defense OP. Great turnout, and our newer members got a lot of practice.

Enemy didn’t show, so the station repaired itself. OP SUCCESS!

<3 Fica

7/2 - Following up on the station defense a PVP YOLO frigate roam followed. Skies were quiet, so other then a Nereus, nothing was bagged.

<3 Fica

7/5 - Our Alliance has been dipping their feet into some null sec activities, running null sec combat sites with carrier support, and expanding Planetary Interaction into null sec. More content for those who have the cojoles to put up with null sec life. :slight_smile:

<3 Fica

BUMPTY BUMP

7/6 - Another month went by, as I am starting my Omega re-plexing grind.

June has been a a decent month, I got:

1. L4 Mission Running Rattlesnake x1
  2. Abyssal runner Worm x2
  3. Mining Orca x1
  4. Large Skill Injector for some mining skills
  5. Abyssal T3 Runner Gila

All in all a good month! Looking forwards to a great July as well.

<3 Fica

P.S. Say hello to us in RPR Public chat and learn more about life in RPR

I just gotta say, RPR is a great alliance member. I Started with them as my first real Corp, and while I’m now in another spot in the alliance, the leadership and players of RPR made that possible.

The most important thing I’d say is about the team focus, and emphasis on just being good people. We are all in this space-war-spreadsheet together and the players you surround your self will make or seal your fate!

Xo (Five-0 Pilot, formerly RPR)

R u still recruiting?

Hi Connor
Yes we are please jump into our public chat
RPR public

1 Like

Where is this?
Sorry

I was forced to tack a few days off the computer
I some how let the smoke out of the power supply
And didn’t think to save the smoke to put back in.
So after a few days I have a new power supply that they say if full of the best smoke.
Going to try and keep the smoke in for a while.
Even if your PC still works
Join us at Chat: RPR public

The chat window in game has a small + symbol
Should bring up a new window search
RPR public

1 Like