Red Phoenix Rising - New Pilot friendly, Alpha friendly / Casual and fun/ RL comes first

Want to learn more about Red Phoenix Rising? Join us in our public chat channel:
RPR Public
and ask all the questions you can think of!

New players, veterans, folks returning after a long absence or just ready to make a switch, stop on by. Emphasis is always on having fun, real life comes first, and helping the noobs figure stuff out. Based in hisec, but low/null/wh is available for roaming solo or with a few buddies.

Laid-back, friendly group. Supportive environment if you need help, always someone on. Check us out in our public chat channel in-game:

RPR Public

Stop by and say hi!

Hotel WiFi sucks
I am impressed with how well eve holds up to hotel WiFi
Chat: RPR Public

1 Like

thumbs down

Agreed! Thumbs down for Hotel Wifi! :frowning:

Casual, friendly, and supportive: Red Phoenix Rising. Newbies and veterans welcome.

Stop by our public in-game chat to get your questions answered: RPR Public

I joined Red Phoenix Rising and all I got was this lousy tee shirt.

Joking aside , you will not find a more friendlier , active , helpful corp. Why not stop by our public channel and say hi?

RPR Public

Hopefully see you soon

In what timezones is the corp based in?

Hi Drago

We have both EU and US timezones covered, so there is generally a good number of corpmates online when you play.

I’m not a recruiter , but if you stop by our public channel RPR Public you should find one there.
All the best and hope to see you soon.

Did you know that if Pinocchio says “My Nose Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox?
If you think about it, Pinocchio’s nose would have to grow to make his statement not a lie, but then it can’t grow otherwise the statement would not be a lie.

What isn’t a lie is that RPR is one of the most helpful , friendly and active corps I’ve ever been lucky enough to have been a part of, and you could be a part of it too.
All you have to do is contact one of our recruiters in our public channel RPR Public We are newbro and bitter vet friendly.

Do yourself a favor and make that first step today.

In space, no one can hear you scream. This is because there is no air in space – it is a vacuum.
Sound waves cannot travel through a vacuum. ‘Outer space’ begins about 100 km above the Earth, where the shell of air around our planet disappears.

In our corp chat we can hear you scream however. This is because we have both EU and US timezones covered. We are actively looking for new members at the moment , so whether you are new to the game and seeking help and tips along the way or a vet who has seen and done everything…There’s a place here for you. We are a Highsec industry based corp with access to pvp roams , incursions( which are currently being set up) and mission running.

Speak to one of our recruiters in our public channel RPR Public and make the first move in joining our friendly and helpful corp.

Think me new Goal will be incursion
Going to start looking at the skills required
Looks like a long push

Chat: RPR Public

Real life comes first in Red Phoenix Rising.

Eve is fun. Come have fun with us.

chat with us here: RPR Public

Come join us for Mining, Missions, Incursions, Wormhole diving and chicanery profiteering.

New players, bitter vets, and in-betweeners are all welcome in our casual, laid-back and friendly hi-sec corp. Chat with us in our in-game public channel:

RPR Public

Fairly new player here, joined RPR just over a week ago. Good people, active corp, lots of different stuff going on. Two thumbs up! :slight_smile:

Eve is fun on your own for a while, but eventually you want to play with others, form fleets, go on group roams, or get mining boosts from your buddies. We do all that in RPR!

Friendly corp, drop by our public chat channel to see: RPR Public

We have an active corp of both new and veteran players .

We cover both US and EU timezones.

Real life comes first attitude within the corp.

Fleet ops arranged with plenty of notice.

What are you waiting for? Drop into RPR Public and chat to one of our recruiters today.

Here’s an image from our recent incursion fleet fun. You could join us!

Drop into RPR Public and chat to one of our recruiters today.

And if mining is more your style, we have plenty of opportunities for you to join our fleet of miners.

Join our RPR Public chat channel and chat with one of our recruiters today.