Red Phoenix Rising - New Pilot friendly, Alpha friendly / Casual and fun/ RL comes first

I can attest first hand to the RL first nature of RPR, took a 2 year hiatus to focus on school work and wasn’t once bothered for it or removed from the corp. I was able to pick up right where I left off and relearn the game with the support of RPR. Thanks for being such an awesome corp!

Recently came back to EVE after a 4 year hiatus. Found this corp to hang with. They have all been great to me! Very helpful as I “get my space-legs back” as it were. Happy to be here!

Dropping in to say that I joined RPR about 2.5 weeks ago and its been a great experience for this bitter old vet. Everyone is very welcoming and there’s a ton of opportunities to make ISK and do joint PVE & indy activities. No pressure to show up for fleets or anything like that, overall great group of people to play with.

Recently back to EVE after a significant break, I found a wonderful low key group in RPR that is active in all sorts of things, great group and I have been enjoying getting back into the game!

RPR has been a welcoming and great community to join. They’ve been amazing in helping unknowledgeable players like myself to see a lot more of the game than before. Generally a fantastic group of people to play with!

I started playing Eve Online 3 weeks ago and decided to give this corp a chance. It was my second best decision game wise right under me deciding to play this game! The members in the corp are very friendly & helpful. They made me feel that I was part of their great family on day one.

I would STRONGLY recommend this corp to all new players.

anyone interested in joining RPR
please jump into

Chat: RPR public

Just started playing Eve, joined RPR after looking at some other corps, but none offered what these guys do for newbies like me.

Made to feel very welcome by everyone in the Corp and Alliance.

Any new players really need to look these guys up in RPR Public.

just got my new ship built with the help of one of our industrial pilots
so much easier
hahahaha

jump into our chat
Chat: RPR Public

1 Like

Newbie friendly corp welcoming new and returning pilots

Join chat channel - RPR Public

High sec newbie friendly corp. Come and join us

Testing FOB fittings

Welcoming all new and returning players!

We form fleet of

• Belt, Ice, Moon Mining
  • L4 Missioning
  • Incursion
  • Small pvp roaming

Join chat channel to join our fleet - RPR Public