We are a South African corporation living in good nullsec space. We operate mainly in the EU timezone and even though we are mostly South-Africans, everyone is welcome!
We are part of Evictus alliance which is part of the Legacy coalition of alliances. We call Southern Catch our home.
Corp Style and Requirements:
- Main Language is English with quite a few Afrikaans speaking players too.
- Minimum of 3mil Skillpoints on main character.
- Players must have completed new player tutorials.
- Mature, self sufficient, no drama players that like to work together to a common goal (no lone wolves).
- Full API key will be required for security screening.
- Relaxed, casual gaming. No alarm clock ops.
- PVP to full carebear style players (though everyone is expected to help with home defense and we will help and train if needed).
- Members are expected to participate in CTAs only if they are online at that time.
- Adhere to Legacy rules (rat/mine in our alliance’s space, etc)
- Since comms in nullsec is important, the use of Mumble is mandatory (a mic is required).(A short interview will be done via Mumble)
- Though we don’t enforce high skill caps and welcome Alphas, we don’t take “raw” new players. The area we live in need players that have some basic skills to survive in null. Some basic knowledge will be required and will be determined during the recruitment screening process.
- Due to our home sysem’s good truesec, you get access to all Null ores and the named variants of those ores.
- Low PI taxes with zero tax designated factory planets.
- Fully upgraded PVE systems.
- Good market hubs for buying and selling your stuff.
- Upgraded stations for manufacturing and processing.
- Great intel channel and tools to keep track of hostile gangs
- We follow NBSI.
- Very Active PVP community with roams, strategic ops and big ops with Legacy.
- Roaming, capital ops and home defense style PVP fleets.
- Some crossorads systems see a lot of roaming gang action for those looking for PVP fun.
- Fleet doctrines accessible to low skilled players (T1 frigates).
- Ship replacement program for alliance ops (up to capitals).
- Corporation provided frigate and cruiser PVP ships for home defense and general PVP.
- Quiet home system for making isk to fund all the fun.
New Player Support
We will help you get settled and set up to make good ISK.
New members can potentially get to the point of paying for PLEXs using ISK in about a month or two.
EDIT : updated some info
EDIT : updated info to latest situation