Returning 15m SP player looking for Null Sec Corp

Hi everyone! I have played EVE off and on for 7 years, in spurts of a couple of months. This is why my SP count is low given how old this account is. My SP are mainly focused in t1 frigates and skills related to flying them, since I have done a good bit a small scale, solo PVP in low-sec.

Anyways, I would like to join a null-sec corp that has a similar feeling to those small gang roams in low-sec.
Honestly though, I’m open for anything - I just want to make the dive into null sec and find a corp that would be a good culture fit.

Rabid Care Bears and the NO Visual alliance is currently recruiting new members and corps to join in our eve family. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We are mostly US based at the moment and are trying to expand to all time zones. We are looking for pvper to help with home defense and small gang roams because Pvp is a must here in null sec. You also have the opportunity to go fight the big war if you so choose to. We have a very strong indy division that helps build and supply ships to keep the area safe.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

-training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

-alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-omega account

• discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family. You can also hop on discord to chat https://discord.gg/wAFy5H

Hi Tytos, would you be interested in making the move into Pochven?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game. This region functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested, join the Discord and apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P].

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Heyy mate can u come on our discord for a chat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.