Please close

Hello all,

I’m a returning player that is looking for a group of people to do both Industry and PvP with.
I have 4 accounts but I’m currently only playing one. I would like that to change :D.

The goal is to be able to sustain all 4 accounts from industry well enough to the plex / inject (train) them into capable pilots that can do industry as well as pilots that can cover various pvp roles in a fleet.
I am not looking for a get rich fast recipe, I know there is no such thing and I am willing to put in hard work and dedication to this.
Also I want a group of people that plays together and not just shares a home and tries to stay out of each other’s way (I already have that kind of arrangement with my wife).

So, in conclusion, if you happen to be representing a group of people that might be interested in a semi-noob pvp-er and a total indi noob, who lives in nullsec space and wants a young padawan to teach to do both of those activities better please do give me a buzz, ingame, in here … anywhere really :).

Short version - Looking for a NullSec Corporation that :

• Has a good Industry backbone.
  • Engages in PvP content
  • Has people willing to teach both of the above mentioned points
  • Plays more as a group and less like individuals
  • Has active members (preferably EU TZ)

Regards,
Mikael Kain.

PS: Not that the offers are gonna be swarming in :D… but please do NOT contact me if:

• You were born already omni-EVE-knowledgeable and can’t stand “all these f****** noobs and all their questions”.
  • You think EVE is NOT a complex game with thousands of aspects to it and disregard/berate any group of people engaging in a certain activity (i.e. HS miners, lowsec PvP-ers, pirates etc)
  • You are in a big alliance and think the other big alliances are the devil and not just another group of people that play this game like you do, and probably hate politics as much as you.
  • Your CEO, alliance Leadership, etc forgets this is a game and likes to order people around like this is a second job (or the army) and they are the SUPREME LEADER.
  • You think I might be ok for your group/corp and “have a guy that might give me some industry tips” but doesn’t really play anymore. I am looking for active people to play and collaborate with, yes I DO think that people can collaborate in this game and together make something bigger then any of them individually could, and I am looking for those people.
  • You like to lie when recruiting people and/or don’t give them the full story, under the pretext “well let’s get them in here maybe they will stay”. I will be 100% honest with you and I expect the same from you.
  • You lack a sense of humor, self-irony, can’t take a joke or constructive criticism.
  • Ok, gonna end this until it turns into a rant :smiley:

in-game mail sent

Hey man; your irony and bitterness towards all the crap mentalities of the game seems like a perfect fit.

Check out our discord here: Discord

And if you want to read more on us, check out our thread:

Hi Mikael! Sent you a message in game from EDF!

Hi, Mikael –

We are a Sov NullSec Corp, part of the SLYCE Alliance. We do a lot of Industry (Titan, SuperCapital, Capital, SubCap and Structure Manufacturing, plus Reactions, Copying, Mining, and T1/T2/T3 Manufacturing. We also do a lot of PvP — Black Ops, Small and Mid Gang stuff, along with Dread, FAX and Carrier stuff. We are based out in Etherium Reach.

We are one of the more relaxed and pleasant Corporations out there, known for our supportive and contributory style of play. We are here to improve your fun and lend a hand wherever we can.

Anyway, I’ve put links below for our listing here on the Forums… take a look at us, and if there’s interest, reach out to me in-game? We might be a perfect match for you!

Oh, I am US TZ, and so is roughly 2/3 of the Corp, but we also have EU and AU Members. The Alliance has US, EU and AU TZ members, so there’s always a crowd on hand.

– Corvar Estidal

https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/gczj4y/corp_rebuilding_pvp_arm_w_incentives/

Hey Mikael,

I’m on the verge with your post. I think we would be a great fit for you, but at the same time we are currently located in high-sec.

Our focus is on industry, but we also like to do other things and try to have a non-mandatory fleet run every week.

Let me know if you would like to talk and get to know each other and see if we can make it work.

Other than the nullsec/WH location, pretty much everything in the corp is spot on for you.

Regards,
Z.S.

P.S. Would love to collaborate in industry with you either way, so feel free to drop me an eve mail even if you are not interested in the corp.

Hey there,

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation.
We are currently looking to expand our EU/USTZ players.
We are happily situaated in *RAZOR Alliance so there is no shortage of things to go shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

WASAME Has been a PvP corp since day one. We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding, we don’t care if you die as long as you had fun doing it.

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

We could very much use someone like you in our corp.

Hello Corvar Estidal. I was unable to find any Discord/TS server or ingame channel for your corporation.
I’ve also sent you an ingame mail but did not hear back from you yet.

I was hoping we could have a chat.
Regards,
Mikael

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hello Zoran,

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately the null sec/wh space (well only nullsec really I kinda changed my mind on that) is a must have.

Best regards,
Mikael

1 Like

Hello Vaaris,

Thank you for the offer, unfortunately I decided on going for a Nullsec corporation.

Best of luck,
Mikael.

No worries. Best of luck in your adventures!

Hello Sylvania,

Thank you for the interest, but I will decline your offer.
Unfortunately I do not fly Dread/Fax recons, nor will I be training them in the near future.
All my SP and training are going to go towards Industry for a good while.
I PvP with my main (sub-capital pilot), and prob, in time I will with also use some of the alts but sub-capital stuff as well. I’m also getting a stronger PvP and less Industry vibe from your corp, and I am looking for a balanced mixture of both in a corporation.

Regards,
Mikael

Hello Davnan,

Thank you, but Role Play is not something I’m really into.

Best of luck to you,
Mikael

Hello Shairun,

Thank you for the interest, and sorry in advance if the folowing joke upsets you, I’m trying to laugh WITH you.

I’m going to pass. I was in RAZOR for a very short period and I realized that I can’t understand наиболее of the fleet pings.
The language barrier было слишком много and althought the alliance делает усилие, чтобы пересечь его и switch to english I чувствую, что большинство его членов нет. СХ! Посмотри на меня, я пишу по-русски!

С уважением ко всем :D,
Mikael Kain.

Closed via polite request by OP.