I’m a returning player that is looking for a group of people to do both Industry and PvP with.
I have 4 accounts but I’m currently only playing one. I would like that to change :D.
The goal is to be able to sustain all 4 accounts from industry well enough to the plex / inject (train) them into capable pilots that can do industry as well as pilots that can cover various pvp roles in a fleet.
I am not looking for a get rich fast recipe, I know there is no such thing and I am willing to put in hard work and dedication to this.
Also I want a group of people that plays together and not just shares a home and tries to stay out of each other’s way (I already have that kind of arrangement with my wife).
So, in conclusion, if you happen to be representing a group of people that might be interested in a semi-noob pvp-er and a total indi noob, who lives in nullsec space and wants a young padawan to teach to do both of those activities better please do give me a buzz, ingame, in here … anywhere really :).
Short version - Looking for a NullSec Corporation that :
- Has a good Industry backbone.
- Engages in PvP content
- Has people willing to teach both of the above mentioned points
- Plays more as a group and less like individuals
- Has active members (preferably EU TZ)
PS: Not that the offers are gonna be swarming in :D… but please do NOT contact me if:
- You were born already omni-EVE-knowledgeable and can’t stand “all these f****** noobs and all their questions”.
- You think EVE is NOT a complex game with thousands of aspects to it and disregard/berate any group of people engaging in a certain activity (i.e. HS miners, lowsec PvP-ers, pirates etc)
- You are in a big alliance and think the other big alliances are the devil and not just another group of people that play this game like you do, and probably hate politics as much as you.
- Your CEO, alliance Leadership, etc forgets this is a game and likes to order people around like this is a second job (or the army) and they are the SUPREME LEADER.
- You think I might be ok for your group/corp and “have a guy that might give me some industry tips” but doesn’t really play anymore. I am looking for active people to play and collaborate with, yes I DO think that people can collaborate in this game and together make something bigger then any of them individually could, and I am looking for those people.
- You like to lie when recruiting people and/or don’t give them the full story, under the pretext “well let’s get them in here maybe they will stay”. I will be 100% honest with you and I expect the same from you.
- You lack a sense of humor, self-irony, can’t take a joke or constructive criticism.
- Ok, gonna end this until it turns into a rant