Industry/PVP Pilot looking for Industry Nullsec Corp

Hey there, I’m a returning player looking to get back into 0.0 with the new expansion. My main is a 150M+ PVP Char, but since my time is not as unlimited as it once used to be, I’m mainly looking for a quiet region to mine, do Industry and PI. Of course I’ll try to do my best and support the Corp in PvP, but I certainly won’t alarm clock for any Ops. I’m mainly active in the EU TZ.

I have a small fleet for myself with multiple 100M+ Industry/PvP Chars and I’m looking for a Corp to take me in and probably derust me on the newer mechanics of EVE.

So if you think, I might be a good fit for your corp, feel free to send me a message ingame or in forums.

Hey! Sounds like we could be a good fit; check us out [EU/UK] Blood Blind - Industrial Piracy in Non Bloc Null Sec

Will try and reach out to you in-game too o/

If your into PVP/Indy look no further, we in IT are one of the oldest running corps in the game. with 20+ years of experience we do it all from PVP to Indy. we don’t shy away from a good fight and we can build anything you really want in the game too. Act now and come join us, don’t miss out on all the content.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.
Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.
80% Buyback program for all your loot.
0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.
Open boarders with all coalitions space.
20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.
MANDATORY:
+|| Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)||

||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||
||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||
Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006

Hey there.

Feel free to take a look at our homepage, maybe it can be something for you. :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord and poke us.
You can read more about us and how to find us at The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Best regards
Negan

Hello Denis,

I would definitely like to chat with you about joining us. We live in the southeast in Detorid and certainly have room for industry and great space to do PVE things. As for fleets we usually got fleets that go out daily and there would be no expectations of needing to alarm clock unless that is something you want to do.

We are a small corp in an active alliance and coalition and could definitely use you!

Check out our recruitment post and please hit me up on Discord if you are interested.

Scarlet Ascendancy

hey man. Im the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null PVP corp with the Gentlemen’s Club alliance. We are Indy/PVP focused. We are looking for more like minded members who put real life first and enjoy playing eve with buddies, creating something of our own. We need more miners/indy guys to pump up our indy output. Come have a chat in our discord and see what you think.

Thanks for the answers so far, forgot to mention I’m mainly EU TZ

1 Like

Heya o7 Greetings from Sweden :stuck_out_tongue:

‘Mandatory link to our forum thread HERE

Our name, is a tad more so don’t get too spooked, hehe. But UMAH is EU / US mainly, we have a growing AU force aswell.
Mainly we seek people who can mix up their playstyle, some ISK activities (ratting, PI, mining or whatever), and then aswell hop onboard some fleets here and there. Overall - kind players who don’t act like douchebags and can play the game as a “normal” person and not bully others. :smiley:

And I promis, I wont ask for you to set alarm aslong as you don’t ask me to either, hehe. I got 4 kids so I rather not do too many US tz wake-up thingys :wink:
Anyways, check out the link I posted, you will find info there. Also hop onboard our discord server (in the link), and poke me in the lobby for a chat if you wanna know more!

And most importantly - welcome back to the expansion to come!

Currently running a small Indy corp out of a C1 Astra so a lot of the perks of null with out the long commute to sell your goods…maybe. Consider messaging me @ Eamon Seraph with KCLU. We also have a wide library of corporate bpos as well.