3 Industry/pve players LF Nullsec alliance/corp

Hello o7

We are 3 friends looking for a new and interresting nullsec life, Its not our first time in nullsec.

We have decent experience with Wormhole life and Nullsec.

This time though we kinda want to join an alliance as Industry/pve focused players as our contribution to the Corp/alliance

We believe in Trustworthy and polite people and we will be likewise :slight_smile:

Our characters have roughly 80 mill + skillpoints and we have good alts aswell.

Greetings from EMann44

1 Like

Evening.

Resurrection Complex

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re all about the PvP in organised fleets ~ want somelarge scale battles? we’re the place to be.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Come join our discord and have a chat with us if you have questions before joining, active space, good PvE Opportunities and to keep things interesting, tonnes of PvP!

Hey @EMann44

Sent you an in game Eve-Mail

Lets talk

Best,

Alt

Hey buddy!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hi,

We are recruiting industry focused players to help build ships for our pvp.

Here’s our recruitment post: T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

As you can see, its very pvp focused which is why we also need industrialists!

-Butterfly-

Hey all :slight_smile: Ty very much for some nice and creative replies in here and ingame. I have been very busy the last 3 days with a lot of work and some family stuff during the weekend. We will look into your Contacts/inquiries and for you guys ingame i will compose a reply during the next few days. If we should decide to cantact you or join your corps or not.

I will need to discuss the topic with the other 2 of my friends before we decide to make a move :slight_smile:

Regards EMann44

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.