Returning 60M Combat pilot - Looking for home

Good evening Mr :smiley:

And also … welcome back!
You and your friends might match superb with us (or not), but I’ll give it a shot to explain…
First - making the easy way to link to the UMAH recruit thread (basic facts and such)

I wanna say; Corp name doesn’t give it all away :wink: We do actually PVP aswell BUT we seeking more, atm UMAH is in a growing phase both on industrial side and PVP. I strongly look for more pilots to boost our group! (with a few conditions)…

Important conditions:

1. No toxic behaviour. We just don’t do well with such <3
  2. RL prio - we want ppl to enjoy the game and not do it your duty or a must. YOUR game time - your choice!

Now …
As stated in the recruitment thread… we live in NPC nullsec, we have no desire for SOV space, we live out in Syndicate with a pretty large network of structures (pretty much what you need to set up your shop of desire I would say). Moon mining is rather easy, we got moons blowing up about every day so that shouldn’t be any problem.
Regular smaller roams (here I look forward when we can call small roams, a medium roam), gate camps, a CTA once in a while / homedefense and offensive (again, not demand for attendance).

Overall a corp where you can find friends, have a laugh and try to blow something up meanwhile :smiley: … or get blown up.

If you are interested, check discord or Umah_Pub ingame :slight_smile:
Hope to see you!

/Ravvzor

We got some returning players as well. including our CEO.

We’re a USTZ PVP Corp based in FADE.

Fleet Angel’s Security Corporation or FA.SC for short.

WE FORM V0LTA [GLHF] is our alliance, a few small tight knit group of corps focused on making good content for its members with few blues and most of the map is free to shoot.

What we offer:
Medium sized fleet engagement (No tidi)
Capital operations
Small gang pvp
Blops operations
Several ISK making options

We, as a corp, are looking to expand our operations and have a need for additional veteran pilots who like to fight at a seeming disadvantage and come out on top. We all strive to improve and help each other improve but are not looking for new bros at this time. Recruitment is selective and requires experience and knowledge of eve to keep our operations streamlined and efficient. We play the game to have fun. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated.

Application Requirements:
TS3 and Discord access
Willingness to join comms with a working microphone
Willingness to join fleets for timers when RL allows
ESI SeAT/Auths for your accounts
Capital Alts highly encouraged
Will be required to go on a roam with CEO while on comms prior to application acceptance

If you think we may be a fit for you, join our Discord and say hello.

Killboard - https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98402049/

Contact Information:
Discord - https://discord.gg/6RU5YPx
Public in game channel - FA.SC Public
Recruiters - Tesh Dar, Galthirion, Lt Lunar Lazair hit us up in game or on discord!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Go ahead and stop by … https://discord.gg/mdmhN9N3rz

I think I have exactly what you are looking for we take both new and experienced players I have a great bunch of pilots who love to hang out and teach. We have tons of content of all types pvp and pve. We like to have a good time. I’m gonna post my corp ad just so you have some info but coming to discord and chatting with me will get you far more answers and I can go into detail with you. I look forward to hearing from you

Rori ( just message me in discord or @ me )

This might be somthing attractive to come back to, have a look.

Hey Seven,

Welcome back to eve! I run a community focused corp living in 0.0 with Fraternity. We love to pvp and with Frat we have the best of both worlds by being able to do small gang corp stuff or much larger alliance wide fleets.

Of course being in a tier 1 alliance gives all the benefits for making isk with several regions to use for ratting, exploration or mining, on top of this we have use a WH for corp isk making activities so there are plenty of ways to keep your wallets topped up to keep the PVP flowing.

If you fancy a chat hop on our discord which Apu Chipri linked above.

Thanks
Dymo

I understand coming back and trying to find a new home, especially with friends. If you want to, contact us in eve under the chat channel “Guardian Pub” and we can answer what questions we have.

logo

Heavy Causality Collective (HVYCC) is a null PVP corporation, active in NPC space (no blue donut sorry). We are a corporation rebuilding from an extended hiatus, but we’re back and rebuilding, and we want YOU to be apart of our community!

We come from a long and storied tradition of PVP in null sec, low sec, and even some High sec wars. You have a chance to be apart of our new history as we find

What We Offer

• Highly active and growing corporation

• Active Corp AND Alliance FCs/Fleets

• Experienced Leadership with high levels of organization and communication

• Corporation Buyback for LP items, Ore, and Salavge!

• Grow with the corp! As we grow you grow and so do your horizons!!

Requirements

We only require our members to do a few small things:

• Be active in Discord/TS3 when online

• 1x Strat Op Per Week

• 2x PVP Fleets Per Week (Strat Ops Count!!)

• Registration on our SEAT for auth.

The HEAVY Difference

If you’re interested in joining please feel free to contact us!

While we are mainly a US corp, we do have active players in EU timezone so don’t be afraid to join!

To contact a recruiter join our Discord

or in game channel: HEAVY In Public

Hi!

We are a Pure Blind based null corp/alliance 12 jumps from Jita. We have a strong EUTZ and a growing NA TZ. Only slightly quiet time is a few hours before DT. We have an excellent Indy base and a 24 hour a day standing fleet for miner and home defense

Check out our ad for more info, I hope we get a chance to chat. Good luck with your search !:slight_smile:

Hey Seven Leaf, i would be very interested in having a chat with you and your friends.

Please see our advert below
Looking for pilots that like to watch things explode in wormholes! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We are currently recruiting a mixture of SP level players at current and i feel we could have a lot to offer you.

Cheers

Ben

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :metal:

Hi Seven, would you and your friend have any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

not sure which tz you guys are but everything else sounds like a good fit https://discord.gg/E9j7dFE
Rents Due Crew is Recruiting USTZ/AUTZ

Plenty of PVP and PVE opportunities in Brittas :slight_smile:

check your in game!

Hi dude. You guys really do sound perfect for us haha and I think we’d be perfect for you, to. The Order of Omerta is a low/null corp that is currently rebuilding after moving alliance to have access to large amounts of space in null. We rat in null, pvp (mainly small gang, our coalition will do the big stuff) and we have some miners and indy guys as well. If interested please mail Varina Vengari in game and you can have a chat with him.
Good Luck

@Seven_Leaf

You may have already found somewhere, in fact I don’t doubt it but in the very smallest off chance you want to find that new home with a chilled out active community for you and your friends Here is the recruitment post that holds all my details at the bottom, you would fit in like a charm

Kind Regards
PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.