Returning 60M eve player looking for home

Hey everyone I am returning to eve after being away for sometime. looking for a new home now that Im back 60M character. Ability to use mic and all the bells and whistles lol. If any corps are interested let me know. Had to leave eve due to a relationship and work. Well now I work for myself and Im no longer in a relationship so Im back to eve the game i love. I am looking for a null sec PvP corp if any are out there looking for new pilots let me know thx.

Hi
We are Red Phoenix Rising
We are Real Life first
Feel free to jump into our public chat and find out more about RPR
Chat : RPR Public

You aren’t this guy, are you?

https://amp.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ho0thi/my_fiancé_25m_spent_our_entire_savings_which_we/

1 Like

lol no thats not me

We would be intrested in talking with you mate

Hello there Lord Brahman and welcome back to New Eden! Any interest in seeing how the finale to the TRIGLAVIAN INVASION plays out? If a mix of small gang PvP with some lucrative PvE sounds interesting, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the Stribog Kybernaut Subclade
ム Fight for the Triglavian Collective
ム Fly with experienced FCs
ム Destroy your foes in epic fleet combat
ム Join daily PvE and PvP fleets
ム NewBro Training for PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations, in all three time zones. We provide training and opportunity for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities in systems controlled by the Triglavian Collective, and run active mining and site running fleets. It’s a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

We are a nullsec pvp group with no blues. Stop by and have a chat

Hey there - JREX is recruiting: PVP, Null, Stuff.

Would you like to know more? Come talk on comms and BS in our Discord Pub channels.

Hey @LORD_BRAHMAN

If you’re looking for a null pvp corp you should definitely check out our corp Embark. We’re a US TZ pvp corp in Triumvirate which owns sov in Cloud Ring. Tri is also active across the EU-US TZ so there is always something going on you can participate in if you’re around. We also have plenty of PvE opportunities in our sov space if that is something you’re interested in.

If you’d like to know more check out our forum post below and join our chat channel in game.

o/ m8 lets have a chat we are recruiting https://www.dragon-corp.space lets have a chat on discord or ingame Dragon. Recruiting Members

D-sync are recruiting. We live in Thera. make sense to have all the options :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello,

You sound perfect for our corporation, Corax. We are mainly US TZ but have people on comms at all times. Were a smaller group that is part of an alliance and coalition. Our new home is out in Providence and we hold our own space. We have regular mining and pvp fleets but require nothing from our members. You pay for the game so you should be able to play it how you want to. The only thing we do require is voice comms on Team Speak. Corax is a family and we value the bonds we create with this game. If you want to come fly with some great pilots, shoot me an in-game mail at Cordag.

Fly dangerous,
Cordag o7

Hey man, we are a nullsec group who focuses on pvp and are long since sick of the nullblocs, and Tidi. If you’re interested in small to medium gang pvp with a rl first but goal oriented group stop by and have a chat. Our discord link can be found Saints Of Chaos, Central 'Intelligence'

Hey Brahman!

My condolences for losing eve again :smile:. If you have ever considered wormhole space MCAV is recruiting! We are a pvp focused corp and while we live in WH space not nullsec, you can regularly find us popping into nullsec systems across new eden to shoot people. With isk being plentiful and pvp being one wormhole roll away, our corp might have just what you are looking for!

I’ll link you to one of our forum posts, but feel free to message me in game or hangout in our public chat, ‘mcav-public’, if you are interested / have any questions. Good luck on your corp hunt!

We are definately worth a read. We offer both Nullsec and Wormhole PvP.

Hi check this pls. Pvp corp Eclipse Pulsar is seeking veteran pvp pilots

Malevolence Order .M.O. is a newly formed c4 c3/c5 WH pvp focused corp that is in need of experienced pilots for well basically everything as we are newly formed. I myself am a returned player (came back a couple months ago) after 3-4 years away. We are focused on WH pvp and 0.0 roams (Precursor/Armor for wh, nano-gang for 0.0) so versatile pilots are our kit and kaboodle. If you are interested feel free to convo/mail me or join our recruitment channel “Malevolence Recruitment” in game. Thanks for your time, and good luck finding a corp.
Live Fast Kill Slow
Vit

PS: I remember chatting with you awhile back when you were CEO of some corp with Drunken in the name lol, never flew with you though.

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

Mature leadership/ Mature corp
Real-life comes first policy
Experienced Corp mates to help you
Access to 0.0 Systems
No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
In corp JF service
Forums
Mumble / discord
PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
Rewards for Fleet attendance
Now Part of TEST alliance, Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
Good Pi planets, with low tax

What we are looking for:
We Are looking for players in all time-zones
Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
Mature Team players
Participate when possible
Must be willing to assist in home Defence
publicfusen for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.