Returning 82m sp player lf like minded players to play with

Returning after about 6 months off from null sec alliance pvp. I have done a little bit of everything. I would like to get back into the game with like minded people and catch up on what is new and exciting. Look forward to your replies.

Howdy Excalibur!

Welcome back first of all! Would you be able to elaborate on what you are looking for?

I will also chuck my alliance advert if you are curious!

Appreciate it good sir, The most important thing im looking for is an active corp that actually plays eve. Eve is a great game because of the people that play it. Pvp is where you lose your iskies and the rest is where you make it. I am interested in both. Preferably making a bit more then I lose.

Sounds like a good fit for us!

We love shooting stuff, just take a look at our recent zKill, but we also know the importance of making isk and making sure our members have the isk they need! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Heya o/

Not fully sure on what lvl of ‘finished corp’ you are looking for but I’ll try to give you how UMAH work.
For info about us from Eve recruitment thead, you can see vid and read HERE.

But to give you the short story;

United Mining and Hauling Inc (UMAH), can … if only going by name, will get you thinking of a non pvp corporation. I would say we are a very mixed group, not only in mixed in all timezones but aswell on what we do. Got it all mashed together and I would say it’s pretty solid and fun :slight_smile:
Im with the mindset that a purply Indy corp cannot do too well out in nullsec (we live in Npc nullsec) without pvp interest to protect ourselfs.

We are in a growing phase still (been so the last 8 months or so), so we aren’t a ‘join and get a silverspoon in your mouth’-corp. We work together, build up our strenght and keep motivated also with new corporation goals.

I would say two main guidelines I go for

• Never will we tolerate becoming a corporation that accept toxic behaviour.
  • RL is the good stuff! We don’t demand activity/paps, you shouldn’t make EVE your job but only login and play when you actually have time and enjoy it :slight_smile: After all - It’s a game!

For more info, read the link above in this post, if it’s interesting enough then please, don’t hesitate to pm me ingame, or Umah_pub (there you will find discord details aswell).

Hope you find what you are looking for, if it may be in UMAH or another place mate. o7

come check us out mate, we do everything thats available - Free beer and hookers for all that join us

Hello!

We are looking for new members, and would love to have you!
We live out in sov null and have PVP content from Corp to Coalition scale.

If you have any questions you can reach us on Discord.

What we offer:

• Regular opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Nullsec systems with fantastic isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • We have a relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • A mature player group.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Perks:

• Corp Buyback Program for salvage, loot, ores and more.
  • An “Everyone Fights” policy - ensuring that all members are actively engaged in defending our space.
  • Daily nullsec ratting, mining and industrial.
  • Help with ships and fits so you can make the most isk possible in nullsec.
  • Ship Replacement Program (SRP) for many doctrine ships.
  • Dedicated Mumble and Discord channels.
  • Alliance/Coalition Discord Market Channels.

What we’re looking for:

• Pilots of all walks of life (PVP, PVE, mining, industrial, and more).
  • Willing to train into alliance doctrines for home defense if you can’t already fly them.
  • Participate when you can and support the corp/alliance.
  • A friendly attitude!

Join us in Discord: Elysium.
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub
Killboard: Elysium. | Corporation | zKillboard

Heyyyyy Excaliburblade!

Welcome back after your break, if you are looking for an active corp of like-minded players then The Fuel Consortium is for you!

We Offer:

• A friendly corporation for all experience levels and time zones
  • Regular fleets for PVE, PVP, Mining. Players can also offer to run events themselves
  • A unique buyback program for Ice, Ore, Loot, and PI products
  • PVP, PVE, Incursion, Mining and WH Training
  • We provide a Ship Replacement Program for corporation events.
  • Free access to our Industrial and Citadels infrastructure

We are based in the Genesis region and have a tight-knit community. We cater to almost every playstyle. We have pilots in nearly every time zone so playing with others when you are online will not be a problem.

If you are interested, please feel free to join our discord server here or message us in-game in our public channel “The Fuel Consortium Public”.

We look forward to flying with you!
-Tyree D’varo

We got nullsec and are looking for more ppl to use it

Mining and indy Corp looking for more members to join. We’re about content and community looking for mature players who wanna enjoy eve.

We’re The Order of Omerta and we’re a mining and indy group that has access to all three sectors of space.

Highsec:
We live in a fairly quiet pocket close to many markets with lots of asteroid belts as well as :ice_cube: and :crescent_moon: mining. We’re newbro and returning players friendly with knowledgeable players, active Discord, coms and tight knit community. Infrastructure for indy for players including research, invention and manufacturing.

Lowsec:
We have access to R32 and R64 moons to mine, relatively quiet lowsec area to run sites or mine. We got pvp enthusiasts here who love to fleet up and go roaming.

Nullsec:
We rent our own system so we have access to resources and nullsec ratting without all the big Alliance obligations. It’s also a fairly quiet system and we live at the beginning of a small pipe so good opportunities for gate camps or pvp roams. Alliance Indy structures to use. Great PI in the area.

We offer:
Engineering structures
Mining (moon, belt, anom, ice)
Mentorship program for noobs
Buyback programs
Near maxed refining
Mission running
Active community and coms
Nullsec/ lowsec ratting
Corp logistics
Pvp opportunities
Wh mining and exploration
Helpful players
Judgement free community
Mature attitude

We require:
Voice interview
ESI check
Newbros must have completed tutorials
Mic for coms
Active at least once a week
Relaxed attitude
No drama
Willingness to participate in coms and fleets.

If we sound like your type of place come by and say hi and get to know us.

Discord The Order of Omerta

In game chat
The Order Recruitment

Newly Reborn Mercenary Alliance Is Hiring PVP Pilots & Recruiters For ISK, PLEX Units & Full SRP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

Eve Forum Post: ★ Nexus Core. PvP, PvE, Industry. Null Sov. EU timezone ★

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

Reborn Mercenary Alliance Is Hiring PVP Pilots & Recruiters For ISK, PLEX Units & Full SRP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey, just wanted to let you know about The Envoys. We are a tight-knit group of friends who live in nullsec, play during USTZ, and focus on PVP.

We want to help you grow and improve; while also having a good time creating interesting stories and moments inside and outside the game.

You’ll have opportunities for just about any of the content that nullsec provides. We do; small and micro gang, fleets, roaming, mining, ratting, blopsing and almost anything else you can think of. You’ll also have access to old knowledgeable members, ready and willing to answer any questions about the game, teach you how to be a better pilot, (and tell you about the good old days).

If you want a community of friends doing interesting things in game; send an EVE mail to Enoch Bromson or apply to join The Envoys in game.

Sent you an EVE mail in game with the same body. Hoping to hear back form you :slight_smile:

Hi m8

If you can consider being part of an independent pvp group just make sure to read our post below.

There you will get an idea of how we play eve.

Cheers
/prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.