Returning after a long break (84 millions skill points)

Lupus, Come stop by Moira public channel at “M.Public Channel” (case sensitive) and we can talk! Moira is more of a community based corp that focuses on enjoying the game! We have lots of pvp opportunities from big to small and also industry if that’s your forte. We live in low sec and our own null sec pocket.

Hope to talk to you soon!

2 Likes

Hey Boss!

Still here? Holy ■■■■!

It’s a group of adults with real lives. Most are married, and just look forward to working together/shooting the poop with a bunch of other turbo nerds after work.

They prefer 21+, but that’s not immediately disqualifying.

Either way, I would appreciate it if you could let me know what you think.

Come say Hello on Discord! https://discord.gg/VTwhpN

Best of luck in New Eden. Live, Die, and Live Again!

1 Like

Depending on if you meet our requirements i know you would enjoy lethal injection inc.

we are a real life first corp, who are playing together because we enjoy each others company, and having a game to talk about is a bonus. we have folks older than you in the corp dont worry about age.

do you have cap capabilities?

why don’t you shoot me a PM and we can discuss it at length there!

1 Like

Hi fellow canadian,

Im back to the game looking to go back in whs. Starting a corp is quite hard and Im hoping you’d be one of the first to join me again.

I used to run my corp in a way where I believed in being honest and open about what the leadership think and Im planning on doing so .

Living in whs is different than what you’ve tried so far and it will take more time. If you plan to play, you gotta understand that you’ll be scanning 90% of your time. It can bring people down but when you get enough people to do it and EVERYONE does it, it’s amazing.

Anyway, if you wanna know more, you could email me in game and we’d start a private conversations.
Wormholes are amazing and only 7% of the population in eve are flying in them and it should be way higher in term of %.

1 Like

1 Like

Like you, not long ago I also was coming back to the game after taking a couple of years off. I went through a few corps without finding what I was looking for.

Then one day I came across an ad from a guy who, like us, was returning to Eve after a hiatus. He was establishing a new corp/alliance. He was refreshingly honest that he didn’t have much to offer at the time but that he would down the road.

Fast forward a month. We are now a sov holding alliance, with 7 systems under our control. The corps and alliance are active and growing. We have very experienced leadership, with some of the best FC’s I have ever flown with in Eve.

Ages range from 20 - 60 so you will fit right in. We offer training in PvP and your skill planning. Want to build stuff? We have an industry side that does PI and building stuff.

If this sounds like something you would be interest in we would love to have you join us. You can visit our recruitment channel, VITRI Pub, or you can PM Karura Hagakure if you would like a private chat.

1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

Hi Lupus

If you want to get more into pvp then we might be a good fit. Give us a look.

1 Like

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hey Lupus, come stop by our Discord for a chat! Mecha Enterprises Fleet is a laid back casual PVP corp, and we’ll make sure to get you in the loop. We know that real life always comes first, and as such we have no activity requirements. Being in the Gallente Militia as well as owning Nullsec sovereignty opens up many avenues of content for us.

Hope to see you soon!

2 Likes

Howdy!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

hey saw your post, come check us out, actively looking for new people

1 Like

did I send you in game mail …… im confused lol

1 Like

Hello @Lupus_Coelestis,

We are a good WH Training Corp/Alliance and are always looking for eager and willing players to expand their gaming content. If you get a chance, we have a wide variety of corporations that you might be interested in. In the end, we are one gaming community that form WHSOC. As a group, we enjoy the game together and attempt to better EVERYONE’s content in and out of game.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

cool thing … guess we would fit to your wishes

contacte me or join Akima Pub channel

JuuR

1 Like

You come and check us out. We are Unified Variations and we are a small null sec corp looking to expand our ranks. We are very laid back and always like to build stuff so hit me up in game if you want to talk about joining.

1 Like

Check out null sec. Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak
1 Like

Hi, i am still looking for a corp. Tell me when it will be the most appropriate time to contact you. I am on vacation this week. So usualy free most of the day.

2 Likes

Hey Lupus, i was changing my provider but now iam back. Just try to convo me during today ill be there.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.