Returning Player who cant remember anything! Needs help and a Home

Yeah I’ve been here since 2004 and have returned a few times since then but never been able to recreate the magic I had with my first corp. I’m UK based looking for a friendly corp with mature players who I can have a laugh with.

I literally cant remember anything I’ve got a bunch of skills training I don’t even remember what the plan was, its that bad!

I will need help!

2 Likes

If you like sov we’re in Pure Blind with easy access to Jita, building a relaxed small alliance pvp alliance. We are training newbros up. People are learning to small gang pvp, capture sov, use their big toys etc.

Here are some of our recent adventures!

If you want to do small gang pvp, learn industry, and help build an alliance feel free to jump into our recruitment channel! Trolling Grounds.

1 Like

Try Brittas Empire, they’re a UK corp that ticks your checkboxes.

1 Like

Is it bad them I’m old enough to remember that tv show? Thanks for the suggestions ill try and find them

1 Like

Greetings, if you want a relaxed and new player friendly corp, we operate close the main market hub, also we give guidance and hardware. Also help new players is our main goal. If interested, plz send me in-game mail

1 Like

Hey there Dark Mushroom!
Saw your post and thought i’d reach out using an in game mail to provide you some details - our corp has a number of our members based in the UK. and we totally understand the feeling you’re talking about - many of us have been playing for a long time and have a similar story too.
In the mail are some details about the best way to get in touch.
hope to hear from you soon - it’d be fun to fly with ya.
Ev0l

1 Like

Hey there Dark,

Check out Federation of Freedom Fighters. We are a corp that was created in 2004.

We have a good mix of vets and new blood that blow things up and then build them again. The corp is USTZ based with a strong EUTZ presence.

Currently living in Sov Nullsec and can teach you the way.

1 Like

Good day

I hope you well

We are currently looking to recruit, mainly based Providence and doing mining, pve and able to join allies fleets for PVP.

If you interested, please check out recruitment post for more or join us on Discord

Regards,
Zuzz Nox

1 Like

Hey Dark Mushroom, we’re a established wormhole corp playing UK/EU timezone. We run organised fleet ops, mining/ratting etc so the’re plenty of players that will help you get back into the game.

Ages range from early 20’s to late’ish 50’s. I wouldn’t like to describe as a mature - don’t want to sound like we’re a bunch of old farts :stuck_out_tongue: but our average age is prob late 30’s early 40’s. Check out our corp post for more info join us in our public channel -418-

1 Like

Pariah Management Solutions is a new corp looking for members who would like to start from the bottom. Industry and Mining Focus. We will need a Dedicated PvP wing to keep our systems safe.

Looking for PvP leaders!

Pilots we are looking for:

• Dedicated Haulers.
  • Dedicated Miners.
  • Dedicated Industrialists.
  • Dedicated PvP pilots for zone defence.
  • Alpha Pilots Welcome.

Not wanted to join an already existing heavily saturated corp where members are just another number? We want members to learn and grow with us from the beginning. Stake your claim!

We have our own null sec system with moon farms and reprocessing facilities. Adding more as we go.

We also have our own little section of Hi Sec for those not willing to go into Null sec. With Moon Farms and Upwell Structures.

No Min SP required.

Future Plans:

• Buy back system in-system for mining.
  • Eventual growth for a trade hub that is needed in our section of space.
  • Free doctrine corp ships.
  • Dedicated hauling routes for corp.

What we Offer:

• A new community to grow with.
  • Being able to forge our way together from the very beginning.
  • Eventual buy back schemes on all Ore, Ice, Moon Goo and Industry.
  • Welcoming to all kinds of players in all time zones.
  • Will facilitate moon timers too all time zones.

What we are looking for:

• Good sense of humour.
  • Discord.
  • A willingness to grow.

Reply here or PM for more info.

1 Like

Hi! You might be interested in flying with us

We are an international, mature, RL friendly corp living in NPC null

I’m personally in UK but we have members from 23 countries which keeps things interesting

We have a range of experience from fresh out of flight school up to highly experienced vets and returnees

If this sounds interesting there is more info available on our main forum post here:

1 Like

Hi Mushroom!

you might be interested in what we do: our corp is specifically dedicated to training new pilots, or (in your case) helping pilots get back in the swing of things. We know what it’s like to wake up in your pod, not knowing who you are, why you’re training that thing, or why you ordered all that tentacle-themed drone erotica last night! It happens! We’re happy to help you sort things out!

Here’s our ad:

You can come chat on our public channel, Gardeners’ Academy, or visit our Discord: Akadeimia Keipouron SVK.

Drop in and say hi!

<3
EH

1 Like

Load Up Blast Everything

Hi, we are a primarily AU TZ corp in nullsec within a large and well-established alliance with capital defense, we offer the best space in game for ratting and a multitude of ice belts and fully upgraded mining infrastructure, we accept both newbros and veterans alike and skill doesnt matter that much here - just a chill, fun time without any drama.

If your looking for pvp the alliance offers a multitude of fleets from blops to mega tidi fests too if you like.

Inbox/Convo me ingame if your interested

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

hi mate , im the same, got back to eve about a mth ago, getting me head around it all again and joined a gr8 corp that is willing to help us returners, check out our ad DanJev United - HS/LS corp recruiting

1 Like

Hello @Dark_Mushroom and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. We would love to bring you back into what I consider, the most exciting part of EVE game play. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hello Dark Mushroom

I started a corporation about 4 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 15 weeks and have recently hit over 400 people. We currently avg about 40 to 45 people in EU, 25 to 30 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.