Returning all round player, 60mill sp looking for null or WH corp

Hi, been away for over a year, been in most places in eve, HS, NS and WHs, been NBSI & NRDS, mainly looking for a pve stuff, but don’t mind doing fleet pvp stuff. Gimme a shout if you need more info.

We are in null sec, primarily mining/indy/pve with small/mid size pvp if you want it. Come have a look, hope to hear from you.

Greetings, we are a relaxed Indy corp with a very active pvp activity alliance wide. check us out Denassi Mining Company LLC is looking Indy/PVP Pilots

Any questions y have plz mail me in-game.

hey, i hope you guys find what you want but i have a alterative suggestion - you bring your corp into our alliance. It would depend on numbers and if we are a suit for you but i hope we can be. Come check us out at - start [WR0NG Alliance Wiki] and see our advert here Free top quality call girls, bags of coke and bouncy castles await within - if you wanna know more lets have a chat on discord

Hi there m8

If you can consider an independent pvp corp operating from venal then i recommend you to check our website www.mortisangelus.com

with us you can pve as much you can as long you join pvp fleets now and then and have fun with us.

cheers
prim

We are always looking for good people like yourself . Come have a chat with us on our discord mate

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.