Returning EU player (14m SP) looking for home

I’m a returning player looking for a corp. My toon is not very experienced (about 14mil SP spec’d in combat and gallente ships skills).
I’ve played eve on and off since Exodus (trial accounts, as I didn’t have ways to pay for sub. After a while, bought a sub then I was able to afford it)
Well, I guess I’m back :slight_smile: (grabbed omega for a month, and after two weeks i’m still running at least one LVL 4 mission per evening).

Personally I’m looking for either 0.0 or WH corp that is active and running some kind of group ops or at least has active players @ 16:00-22:00 eve time (as 22:00 eve time is bedtime for me :sleeping: ). I have almost 0 experience in PVP, but would very much like to get into it after I make some kind ISK cushion for inevitable losses.
If you think that I would fit in your corp, please contact via ingame mail or in this thread

Hey Bastos,

We might be a decent fit but can’t guarantee fleet times we normally start late around 8PM Eve time for about an hour or 2 depending, longer on weekend. We are a c3/ns corp so home should always be close if you ever needed to leave.

Might be doing a shortly fleet tonight aroud 9PM if your around tonight.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/island-monkeys-small-gang-pvp-with-all-the-fun-c3-ns-eu-tz/214893/23

If you decide that you would like to open what your looking for from which and 0.0 to they small gang in lowsec and the pve in this type of space then hit us up in game with a mail to me or use the links in the ad below.

Stop by and have a chat. We might be the right fit for you.

Hey Bastos - just sent you an in game mail. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there,

You seem like you would enjoy Krypted Gamig.
We are a wormhole corp and roam almost every day for content.
Also being a wormhole corp there is a multitude of ways of making isk.

We have a sub corp called Krypted Lite for newer/less experienced players where the goal is to help guide you and pass on the experience which we have and eventually you become part of Krypted gaming and the circle begins again :slight_smile:

If you are interested come hop in our discord and we can have a chat.

https://discord.gg/UxbWvvx

Hope to see you around
Dractox

Check out Outfit 418

hey Bastos, shattered foundations is a small wh alliance that usually has something going on but as we have been playing a long time we are also fairly knowledgeable about ALL parts of the game; if interested mail El Geo ingame :slight_smile:

Join us friend

Hello there!

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.