Returning EU Player LF EU Corp 29.5M SP

Hey All,

Not sure exactly what I’m after, I last played doing a lot of Hauling / Mining - However I’m open to new things, I have quite a bit of skill points for playing on and off over the years, but never managed to land my feet in a corp due to timezones being predominantly US corps. which isn’t a problem just need a corp where EU times are busy in the corp and stuff to do outside of +0200 GMT!

Any offers / suggestions? :slight_smile:

Many Thanks,

Jaesa

Heya there mate

Tactical Vanguard could be your choice we are mostly a EU corp doing PvP and Industry . You meet all our requirement hit us up we play at around 10-17 if thats good for you

Appreciate the offer Jorghinos Bukandara, I’ve had an offer from another Corp that I will be joining so consider this topic closed.

Thanks,

Jaesa

Yo m8, Mainly EU here, +2 Myself :sunglasses:
have a look, quite immersive and awesome ingame identity, hope o ttys :v:

Come and have a chat with us Mate

Hello, we love miners in our corp. We are a late us / early eu based corp. A lot of us live in the US but play during eu times do to work. We are in a good spot of space. Any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are mostly US based at the moment and are trying to expand to all time zones. While our corp is mostly Indy at heart we are not afraid to fight. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We live in a nice section of null we with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-omega account

-discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family.

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

Mature leadership/ Mature corp
Real-life comes first policy
Experienced Corp mates to help you
Access to 0.0 Systems
No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
In corp JF service
Forums
Mumble / discord
PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
Rewards for Fleet attendance
Now Part of TEST alliance, Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
Good Pi planets, with low tax

What we are looking for:
We Are looking for players in all time-zones
Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
Mature Team players
Participate when possible
Must be willing to assist in home Defence
publicfusen for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website!

Hi @Jaesa_Edwards ,

We may be a very good match for each other, certainly if you are looking to learn the game at your own pace AND be part of a community with content.

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 100 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hi there Jaesa, would you be interested in making the move into Triglavian occupied space?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested, join the Discord and apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P].

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.