Returning EVE player from 2012

I am a former EVE player that played during the days of DUST 514. I am seeking a corporation that specializes in mining with some light PvP sprinkled in that is willing to help a former player retrain in the ways of the EVE universe.

My character is at 7.5 mil SP and 164 mil NW with mostly Gallente ship training. I used to be with the corporation Zion TCD that seems to have died out around the time I stopped playing. Not picky about location for operations whether it be Null space or other just hoping to find a good group of like-minded players to enjoy mining and light PvP with.

US Central TZ.

2 Likes

Welcome back from an ex-Dust veteran myself of 4 years! You should consider The Phoenix Uprising, they are a hybrid Mining/PVP corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Hello Scurvy, I’ve sent you an in game mail from my main. Best wishes!

1 Like

Bokbok @Scurvy_Grangerr

Hey we had a dust corp in our Alliance doing amarr fw back in the day. Nice to see older groups come back

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Hello!

If you are interested in wormhole life, we have what you are looking for. We live in a C1 (low class) that is very well protected (in a C1, only cruisers and below can traverse the WH). We have rocks out 24/7 from our mining athanors, available for anyone to either mine solo, in group, and every couple weekends we get the corp together.

Our ‘sprinkle’ of pvp is our static connection, we always have a connection to null. Many of our newer players or returning players, take some advice from our older pilots on some fun ship fits and go roam null looking for tasty targets. Sometimes they follow us back and it gets really fun, we also have some corp ops every once in awhile for station bashing.

Join the ReUnincapped channel or eve-mail me if you’re interested. No corp requirements, no forced logins, just a chill group to relax with.

Rov

Thanks to those that responded, I am currently exploring these options and will be in touch if I decide to join on with any of you.

1 Like

Hey incase you havent decided yet :wink:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Hello Scurvy Grangerr

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts, we are a small independent corporation that is growing day by day. We currently avg about 30 to 35 people in the EU, 15 to 20 in the USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 3 content headquarters within The Citadel area of Caldari space. Each headquarter act like a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Daily Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers

Industrial
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library, Access to Raitaru for manufacturing and of course, we run an Ore Buy Back and Sell program

PVP
Daily low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance or move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.