Returning. Looking for a good AUS corp. Nul, WH, PvE, Explr, Farm

Hi, fellow mercenaries!
I’ve been 5yrs afk, and recently got my hands on a desktop again, therefore decided to play again.
In life: 43 family guy from Brisbane / Australia.
In-game: Amarr, 75M sp, PvE, Exploration
I’m looking for a friendly Australian corp with good access to nulls.

3 Likes

Hey mate o/
This look like just what you’re looking for: GoldenHall - Chill Indy Corp based in Sov Null and High-Sec!

Im also australian, just moved from Brisbane about 2 months ago haha. Feel free to pop by and say hi o/

might fit the bill

Thank you.

Welcome back to Eve! Wish you the best of luck in your search for a corp that fits you!

1 Like

Our US time zone is growing. If you want to kill stuff in Eve on a grand scale come join ELTC…we wont disappoint. Welcome to all our new Corp m8’s. I think we have the right ppl to get in the top 3 of Frat if not 1st. Lets show out!!! Don’t forget the Indi guys. We have top notch ppl with tons of on-hand mining, building and all the rest. Can’t take first place without these guys [ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting We are in Frat

Hi Tokamaru, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

Our alliance is active in all time zones and we have a large number of AUTZ players.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hi mate,

If you haven’t found a new corp, we may be what you are looking for

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/serenity-cartel-au-nz-tz-pvp-pve-small-gang-mid-sized-pvp-newbro-friendly

We live in Catch with the Straya Post alliance, we stage with TIKLE so is always something going on with lots of fellow Aussies.

Welcome Back and Fly Safe!

hello mate, we are a small US/AU corp that lives in low-sec and about 2j away from null if you’re interested come by on our discord channel

https://discord.gg/XYdqCrmf

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

@Tokamaru

We have a few from Brisbane also but not a huge AU community, how ever we have players who play late US and early EU and cross over the TZ’s. We are not expecting people to commit to a game over RL and realise this is a game to play and enjoy so our ethos may suit well with you. HERE is my main post, if you think it is worth your time to read it and reach out to me please do so, I would very much be interested in talking with you.

Regards

PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.