Need corp, will travel - AU TZ

Hi!

I’m a 30 year old male living on the east coast of Australia with a laid back attitude and robust sense of humour.

I’ve had a few false starts with EVE in the past, but have recently dedicated the time to learning the game and have been enjoying getting more comfortable with the game.

So far, I’ve mainly focused on PVE combat in high to low sec systems, exploration with scanning in WH, high and low sec space, as well as some fleet mining on the side when I had less attention to spare. I’ve also enjoyed the small amounts of industry and Planetary Management I’ve experienced.

I’ve never joined a corp before, but have been on the hunt for the right fit.

As I’m located in Australia, I’ll mostly be around at normal Australian times, but do tend to play late into the night and jump on for low attention activities like mining during the weekday.

I like the idea of contributing to broader goals and exploring more PVP, nulsec and WH space. I’m currently in my own corp, which I created to avoid the (frankly extortionate) NPC corp taxes.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. I significantly prefer text chat, but do have voice chat available and am always able to at least listen to voice chat, if not contribute.

1 Like

Hey, we are just starting in High Sec and recruiting: GDawn :slight_smile:

We are a Primary AU (Corp ceo is aussi!) and EU corp! would love to chat more!!!

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPVE/INDY corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

Oreet bud i do have one are two members that are from oz one’s from safety the other works in the mines so plays in his free time i look at it as and when you can you pay for your game. If you fancy joining us feel free to join are discord

Hello,

We are a chilled corp with people that are 30+ you would fit in well. Our corp is very varied we have Aussies, US, Canadian, and Asian players and people from UK/Europe.

Drop by for a chat.

:us: TEMPLAR High Activity Null Sec PvP Corporation - [INIT] - Recruiting Miners, Ratters, Industrialists and Killers! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Howdy Anslin,
I’m a 40 year old male living on the East coast of the US, with a dry, yet welcoming sense of humor, I like short walks on long beaches, whiskey with my Cohibas, and the occasional toke (who am I kidding I’m a medically retired Marine and I’m effin high most of the time.) I decided to take the lead on the Eve Corp for my multi-game community that I have been a mod for as I have had my toon forever. As far as TZs I play during the day cuz I can most days, and a few hours later I am back for the night shift. Hit me up in game if you want to hear more about our plan to Take over the world- or somethin.

Fly safe hombre!
Kriv

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums
hello,we are a smaller tightnit pvp corp located out in stain that believes rl comes first and play to have fun. currently theres only the ceo and me in autz but we are looking to expand the au tz .
join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Replicatorz

Are you AUTZ?

We’re currently looking for AU PvP and industry dudes :slight_smile:

We have 4 active players in AUTZ and more in US and EU who play in AUTZ sometimes.

This is our corp ad: ☜| ★ | PATRIARCH OF DESTRUCTION | ★ |☞

Let’s have a chat on Discord if we seem like a potential fit. o7