Returning looking for group 80m SP

hi,

do you have any interest in living in wh space?

i have before but the last time i did it was very expensive and didn’t really get much out of it but that was years ago.

Wormhole life is expensive, but the ISK is there.

Do you prefer to PVE or PVP in eve?

F*** you Vole! (in a loving way)

Welcome back to Eve, it’s great to see you back in action. I read your post and it looks like you’re still figuring out what you want to do. That’s totally understandable, and we’ve all been there.

But, if you’re looking for a group to play with, let me tell you about Agartha Forgeries. We’re a group of players who specialize in “fake” indy and PvP content in NS SOV space. We’ve got members across AU/EU/US timezones, so there’s always someone to fly with.

We know our requirements might seem steep, but we believe it’s necessary to have a capable and motivated team. We’re looking for players who can fly T3Cs and have at least 5mil SP, and a willingness to PvP in any form.

We offer crapRP and CTA SRP, so you don’t have to worry about losing your hard-earned ships. Plus, we’ve got a ton of PvP content, including offensive roams and black ops, as well as tons of small gang action.

We’re also a tight-knit community that loves to have a good time. We play Sex SIMULATOR online together (if you’re into that kind of thing), and we have a wide range of humor, so if you can tolerate some “■■■■■■ up” jokes, you’ll fit right in.

So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to join our ranks, check out our zKillboard and Discord server, and feel free to ask us any questions you might have. We’d love to have you join us and be a part of our community.

Thanks for considering Agartha Forgeries as your next home in Eve. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,

i have really only done pve not much on pvp other then hey sit there and be bait or there are so many of us it doesn’t matter. No PVP training though really.

any interest in low-sec?

possibly but i have basically no pvp training or experience.

I’m currently helping out (along with streamer/youtuber Ashterothi) a really enthusiastic and friendly group who recently moved over to EVE from Echoes. They’re super psyched about the game, currently learning and figuring things out as they go. At least one of their members is also a returning EVE player. I think they would be a good place for you to be where you can all figure out what you want to do as a group. Your high skillpoints would be very valuable to them as well I suspect.

You should go have a chat, here’s their discord NU XLII

1 Like

Wraithguard is recruiting - #4 by atalanti we are looking for pve as well as pvp we are in a very rick pve sov environment very close to jita lots of targets as well

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums join our discord and see if we are a fit for you

Thank you for the plug! This is how I just discovered the forums :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Over 14 years and going strong!

TSSOC offers all aspect of Null life, We are a no BS, laid back little family.

Visit our in game channel: TSSOC Recruitment

and hop into our discord if you would like to talk

Server Invite Link:

Join the TSSOC Headquarters Discord

Hey Vole,

Do you want to do something that makes sense? Learn with others at a rate that doesn’t require you to be ONLINE 24/7? Be with people who can show you how to enjoy the game properly and become isk efficient? No BS and proper people to talk ■■■■ with and have a good time? Come chat with me, I will assure you will stay in the game longer this time around.

were in HS pocket at mo, but plan to return to NS at some point near future, have US player, looking to expand numbers. jump into shield107 in game for more info. cheers Ed.

Hey man check us out “into the ether” we are the most active us corp in we form blob alliance based out of fade/dek area

Nightly fleet fights, corp roams and game nights

Idk faucets galore

I was in the army but won’t hold is against you :stuck_out_tongue:

Come talk to us sometime

Come have a chat with one of us :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.