153+ SP and alts Looking for Home

Looking for a home:

Mature player with family who has played Eve since 2009. Experience in Wormholes, NPC Null, Sov Null, Highsec and limited time in Lowsec. Capable and experienced in most aspects of Eve.
Experience in one AT.

Seeking:
NA/Late-NA Timezone.
Real-life First.
*Non-toxic active atmosphere. *
Intolerant groups need not apply.
Non-Sov Non-MAX-CTA group. Been there, done that. Not interested unless we work up to it as a group.

Hoping to find a closeknit group of pilots who are looking to benefit from my experiences in industry, small-gang pve and pvp. Can move as individuals or as an entire corporation of alts and old (mostly inactive) friends.

1 Like

Hello there,

Holy Hunters is a small and proud community of EVE (US) players who challenge themself together to take fights, even when being outnumbered. We believe in a non toxic environment and where friendships are build over time. We currently live in a c4 with c3-c4 as a PvP WH corporation.

If that sounds interesting, here is our discord :Holy Hunters

If you want a place in 0.0 that’s content rich and isk bountiful and filled with absolutely toxic free and hilarious community to come hang out in coms then I highly suggest checking out Agartha Forgeries (DISCORD).

I’m not going to waste your time listing crap about us here that your able to read on our forum post, but I will give you the honest truth; you would fit in perfectly with us.

Hey dude. The Golden Dawn is a late US + AU c2 ns/c5 group focusing on smallgang content in all areas of space. we’re a small and tightknit but active group, and we’re looking for members who are always keen on content. you can check us out here: AU/US C4/3/5: Looking for Experienced WH/Smallgang Pilots

there’s a discord link in that post, or you can mail this toon in-game. we have next to zero blues and that’s how we like it. Hope to hear back from you, you sound like a great fit for us. o7, good luck.

We are recruiting team players like yourself , and would love for you to drop by for a chat with our team

Scarlett Lee Greywolf, popped you a mail in game, I think you sound like us. Feel free to contact me for further chat.

** Hanging by a threat ** is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea ]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

1 Like

Heya friend,

Sounds like you’d be a pretty good fit for B0SS, we definitely tick the boxes regarding RL first and anti-toxicity. We live in NPC space and do run the occasional alliance-scale fleet which I’m sure you’d want to join in with but we would never expect it or question why people can’t make it, not our style.

You’d probably want to drop by Discord and speak to one of the guys from Star Frontiers as they represent most of our USTZ.

You can also read a bit more about us on our wiki.

That is an area of space I haven’t played in for years, think I still have an asset or 2 in PF-.

That’s where we’re based funnily enough!

I’ve been knocking around here for years now, basically part of the furniture.

Hello!

TDSIN is recruiting! We’re a casual group of long term players and our corp is turning 13 this month!

We actively hunt for pvp content in the space we live and use the abundance of wormhole connections to our advantage in finding targets to jump on across all of New Eden. Black ops are fun! This also helps us get trade routes for logistics.

We live in the centre of Solitude so we can operate throughout the entire region as well as into Syndicate, Placid, Aridia, and hunt through wormhole space!

We also have a range of indy structures available to suit all your production needs :slight_smile:

If that interests you, join our in game channel “TDSIN Recruitment” and come have a chat!

Our recruitment post on the forums:

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to just making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast. Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hi there, the discription of what you’re looking for really sou ds judy lkme us. Most of us are late us timezone and we are very relaxed, drama free, real life first corp. Drop by our discord and we can chat more.

Hey Scarlett

Our recruitment is open !!!

Our members are active in both EU and US time zones, consisting of experienced players from all over the world with veteran corp leadership active in EVE since 2009 who understand that real life comes first. We treat our corporation as a family and don’t permit childish drama or toxicity.

Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak to our recruiters today!

We Offer

• Aggressive nullsec and lowsec PVP content creation
  • A reason to log in: we set goals for ourselves and pursue them ruthlessly
  • Refine your combat and FC skills as you take on new roles and learn from each other
  • Numerous R64s to mine for income and a region of nullsec space to exploit
  • Community Teamspeak 3, Discord, and custom Web services
  • Jump Freighter service and logistical support

WE WANT!

• Active players committed to helping the corp and alliance succeed
  • Experienced pilots with an established PVP record on zkillboard
  • 2 or more PVP focused accounts, with capital capable alts preferred
  • English is our official language and you must own a working microphone

Chat with us in our public channel in game: No.Mercy Pub

CEO: Garst Tyrell

Recruiters: Garst Tyrell, Lutar Torax , LTD Spacepig

What on earth makes you think just because a corp. is in a sov alliance it’s max CTA? We’re in Imperium and we have nominal requirements (2 fleets per month) and are family friendly. We’re also a small corp. in a rebuilding process so we’re tight nit.

Think it over, you’ve definitely got the wrong end of things and if you’re willing to take a chance, you can come over to our discord and have a chat with us: Eve Defence Force

Scarlett Lee Greywolf Did you find something yet? Ping me for a chat in game if not. We would be happy to have you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.