TSSOC is recruiting! - Null sec - PVP - PVE - Indy - The works!

TSSOC is home. We have a few empty rooms just waiting for you to join us.

1 Like

Everybody is welcome no matter who you are or where you’re from.

3 years and a half with TSSOC family still is going strong.

Friendly, encouraging and helpful are the best three words to describe my space family.

Maxtuno Stone

1 Like

After a bad experience in an other alliance and as a renter in other part of new eden TSSOC gave me a warm welcome. After only a few weeks i feel at home! Im learning new doctrine and tactics… They went out of there way (literaly) to help me move in with all my stuff and make me and my friends fell like were part of the FAMILY! There is plenty of social, industrial and pvp stuff to do here! I was so proud to be part of TSSOC after a few days of being in corp when they gave without hesitation there own KeepStar they were ready to anchor after a year and a half of hard labor to help the war effort! THE SOUL STAR, TEST new forwad stadging! If you want to refresh your eve experience and find one of the best bunch of capsuleer, take a leap of faith and join TSSOC

1 Like

TSSOC is a friendly bunch of players, we do all sorts of things from PVE to PVP and everything in between.
We help each other and are also social active on mumble.

I’m about 9 months in and I am still enjoying it, I also have a few real life friends playing in the corp.

Come by and have a look!

1 Like

You know you wanna join this awesome corp <3

you KNOW you wanna join this corp! best laughs and best pvp ive ever had!

▄▄ ▄▄

▀▀▀▀▀███▄████
▓█ ▀ █████████
▓████████▀▀▀▀██
▓█████▀▄▄████▄
▓█▀▀▀▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀
▒█ ███▓▓▓▓▓█▀
▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▄▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▀▄
▀▀██░█░█▀
▀░█░▀ Join Test Today

Love the people in TSSOC and so happy to be part of TEST!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Bump! Join TSSOC!

BUMP!

Join our recruitment channel, and see if you are a perfect fit for this amazing crazy family! :smile:

Hi, I have not played EVE for six years.
My Corp and friends are gone. I have 8 main characters.
Some are in the high, low, and null.
I would like to find a friendly blue mining/building Corp.
I preferred to be in Null space.
My favorite things to do, mine Ice and build.
Mykie49 / Tarpan

Most compfy corp in test ! <3

Topic re-opened upon request by OP.

Happy recruiting o7

TSSOC is receuiting again. Join our discord to start your journey with us.

1 Like

Come check us out. We offer anything you might want from a null sec corp.

TSSOC is recruiting good people to join our ranks. We offer anything you might want from null sec. Come check us out.

TSSOC offers all aspect of Null life, We are a no BS, laid back little family, Over 10 years and going strong!

Visit our ingame channel: “TSSOC Recruitment”

and hop into our discord if you would like to talk

Server Invite Link:

Join the TSSOC Headquarters Discord Server!

TSSOC is a drama free eve family. We’ve been around for over a decade. We offer all aspects of null sec life

1 Like

I love being part of our TSSOC family!!! The object is to have fun!