Returning miner/logi pilot looking for nullsec home maybe

Just started getting back into the game old corp has 2 people left that are kinda active. Was mostly a high sec miner/mission runner. Was hoping to find a new nullsec home so that way i could feel like my mining has a purpose other then making isk since i have no one to make stuff for anymore.

1 Like

You should join Aideron Robotics! We’re a PVP focused alliance so we do a lot of combat, but miners and industrialists keep the fires of war going. We have systems in Nullsec for mining, as well as multiple Moon Refineries.

Just to let you know though we are a PVP oriented alliance first and foremost, so we don’t want carebears who only want to mine all day and nothing else, so if you want to join expect to do at least some combat :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in doing more, here’s our discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

We are in a sov holding alliance that is pvp oriented at this time but i am looking for miners with teeth… If you are interested please join my public channel SOH-Public and i can answer any questions you may have… Hope to chat soon.

1 Like

Hi Lazuras,

If you’re still looking message/mail me ingame. Not offering corp membership, but channel invite so you can get to know the corp and its members, before you go any further. You can ask any question you like there.

Dewk

1 Like

Do i have a corp for you
JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

Do you also run missions? perhaps would like to start doing some pvp?

Logi 5? guardian/scimi…??

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Hey mate. Contact us ingame if you are interested in Null.

With respect Aiden

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.