Pilot returning after a long break trying to get my feet wet in the game again. I would like to land in a well rounded corp that mostly operates in lowsec. Ideally I would like to play around with the industrial side of the game this time around, with a corp that isn’t afraid to undock for the PvP side of things, even if its not the focus.
What I would Like:
- US/EU TZ
- Low Sec access / based
- Well rounded corp with hands in Industry as well as a bit of PvP
- Small / Medium Corp (not quite looking for big fleet stuff atm)
- Low Tax POCO Access
- Mature, Relaxed Group
What i Enjoy Doing in Game:
- Exploration / Scanning / Finding sites
- Looking to get involved in Industry / Manufacturing / Trading
- Looking to learn more about PI
- Roaming without fear of loss once in a while
I have a 20m character as well as a few smaller alts. I have pretty good scanning/hacking skills, mining abilities, as well as drones and small ship PvP on my other char. Would love to land at a corp where I feel i can help shape our progress within eve. Would also consider low class WH corps, if its a good fit otherwise.
Thanks for reading!