166M SP, Looking to learn to PVP

I’m an industrialist at heart and, historically, mostly a lone wolf as well. I’ve always loved playing EVE with others when possible but have found that it’s too hard to balance real life with the demands of many corps/ alliances but hopefully that can change. I have many alts with tons of capabilities between them but I’d only really be looking to join with the one char most likely

I want to find a somewhat smaller corp that does pretty much everything with an emphasis on small-scale pvp. I want to learn how to be a skilled pvp pilot who can hold his own, not just an F1 monkey as I have been in the past. I have always loved covert ops hunting/ blopsing though I admit I don’t have any real experience there - this is the type of content I’ve always longed for in EVE. I’m open to lowsec, null and maybe wormhole space. A corp/ alliance based out of Caldari lowsec could be very enticing, most likely a FW corp. Industrial endeavours on tap as well would be a huge plus but definitely a focus on small-scale pvp and tactics is desirable

I’m USTZ (Toronto, Canada). I run a RL small business so I don’t have tons of time to play EVE. I’ve been playing EVE on and off in one capacity or another since 2012. I can fly essentially all subcap ships near perfectly, all weapon systems, as well as every racial dread…basically just can’t fly trig and edencom stuff but that’s in the queue. Familiar with most game mechanics and their repercussions though, again, I’m not very experienced when it comes to the meat and potatoes of pvp in EVE

Any questions ask me here, thanks o7

Hey!

Grimm Hounds would love to talk with you, feel free to jump into our public discord!
SOB Public

Hey maybe we are something for you:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

If your look for a chilled corp and players that will help you get were you want come and join our discord and have a chat

Not sure if you are still looking, but we are looking for pilots!